This guy definitely loves to detail !

I use the deluxe still , just in case I may try to use any losses from my business going out .. or maybe not even bother there was zero revenue and everything is now a complete loss even if I could start it again .. I hate sitting around .
I don't blame you on hate sitting around!! I am same way! Being busy is good!

I think that sucks they don't lock a persons house up!!! :mad:

great that she was safe and sound :cool:
Yes and stress now gone .. no neighbors even knew what happened..

oh well had almost no sleep the whole time in the hospital and think I see if I can get more than a hour hahaha .. I’ll find out .. I’ll catch on some other threads tomorrow.. still the market and a few calls and see what those fan out for .. Happy Easter .. catch you all on the flip .. Have a great night

Here is a question ,, with these readings was do several doctors try to put me on a Staten med to lower cholesterol.. my readings a great except the Good HDL which is and has been really low ?????!!!!!!
upload_2024-3-31_23-6-46.jpegupload_2024-3-31_23-6-46.jpeg

Yes and stress now gone .. no neighbors even knew what happened..

oh well had almost no sleep the whole time in the hospital and think I see if I can get more than a hour hahaha .. I’ll find out .. I’ll catch on some other threads tomorrow.. still the market and a few calls and see what those fan out for .. Happy Easter .. catch you all on the flip .. Have a great night
Take care!! Rest well glad your back and your boog is safe

IMG_0831.jpeg IMG_0832.jpeg IMG_0833.jpeg View attachment 65972
Those are great numbers!!! Wish we all had those lol! I have no idea why they would think they need to add a med! If you already take something it's working and if not you don't seem to need it? Must want to make mo money?
It does appear to make money or doctor commissions .. I kea really how low can cholesterol drop ? today I’ll be drilling my primary on several things .
I am 100% drug script free as I of the hospital except for a low 81mg aspirin .. they took me off the last blood pressure ( metoperol) . Eliquis THYE are requiring e to get back on it ASAP ! Primary and see about my Cardiologist next . Shit is to expensive in my realm and have been slapped down sense Jan.1 . I ran out of what I had .. there telling me it’s a must or a high possible of another clot .. there are no options except Eliquis (there aren’t any generic’s) or to take Coumadin the killer blood thinner ( maybe just running to the local pesticide store and get some RAT POISON since it is a blood thinner and kills rat by making them bleed out internally.. I also beleive it was a high possible of what happened to my Dad ! What the hell did people do before Eliquis and Coumadin and all the other BS same drug different named drugs today ????? No Doctor has answered that question !
I have a real question that need asking about a leg problem with my right thigh .. been a problem since pre heart attack over 3 years ago . I would get a numb spot that ended up about an inch on my thigh. It got worse over time and went fro center thigh up to the hip and the to the knee . Then Donne my leg to my right foot and screwed up my feet ,, 2 days later it’s like the crap jumped over to my left foot but never affected my left leg ! I have told every doctor , nurse about that and nobody would even do anything about it .. the primary did do a lower circulation ultra sound and circulation through my legs are fine .. I have always suspected a clot when it began ! My right thigh would go numb just doing my dinner dishes almost every time . I would sit down and the numbness would stop ! I haven’t felt the numbness for at least a week or so.. I’m trying to see if it happens now since it appears to coincide just prior to the stroke .. I’m going to be one PO’ed MF if this was a blood clot that decided to break loose and ran to my brain causing the stroke . they did the day I was released to check the heart for clots and holes in the heart .. Doc said there weren’t any ,,, that’s a main thing that happens with AFib .. one thing to another what caused the heart problems in 2021 and now the stroke last weekend .. the clot was large ,, Why was it not got prior considering it was a large clog they removed .. they said I recovered mostly extremely fast . They thought I would have had Perminate.. so far I’ll take it in my own diagnosis I’m about 99.% to where I was prior to the stroke ! Some tweaks on words here and their and I cooked a Turkey last night and when I touched the warm to hot Turkey I get a weird almost nerve sensitive feeling in my right hand and a little in my left hand .. I’m guess I will see as time goes ..

well I did put 23 of the 24 new lug nuts on the Dakota , aren’t the pertty and a big upgrade than the factory crap see pissctures . The crap factory has the cheap ask caps .. see the one that came off and still has the rounded off lug nut head .. and the Perry last new one to get put on ( all solid without the caps ) .. used the plastic restorer on the inner wheel wells ( I didn’t clean the very well for the test ) put it on the tires and even the cleaned wheels . It was dark last night when I finishes . I did the passenger mirror , door handles , exterior of the windshield cowl .. pic of tire and wheel treated and the other not .. to much dew to take the othe small area pic and wheel well this morning .. to be continued ;) View attachment 65971 View attachment 65972 the engine but only drove it twice in a week . Still looks good and not seeing any dust yet . ..

IMG_0835.jpeg

Last edited:
Take care!! Rest well glad your back and your boog is safe
Yes the Boog is safe , but she has to get back outside and play the bad wonder game to reclaim her territory when I took her out side with me .. she was on a mission fo show ! Hahaha

I don't blame you on hate sitting around!! I am same way! Being busy is good!
Without a doubt ,, I worse that a little kid that mixes up their days and nights , and has more weak energy but just keeps on going like the energizer Wabbit !

Added these on the Dakota that were treated …. Not beautiful, but acceptable test .. the 10 will be done and a lot cleaner hahaha IMG_0836.jpeg IMG_0837.jpeg IMG_0838.jpeg IMG_0839.jpeg IMG_0840.jpeg IMG_0841.jpeg

View attachment 65973 View attachment 65974 View attachment 65975 View attachment 65972
It does appear to make money or doctor commissions .. I kea really how low can cholesterol drop ? today I’ll be drilling my primary on several things .
I am 100% drug script free as I of the hospital except for a low 81mg aspirin .. they took me off the last blood pressure ( metoperol) . Eliquis THYE are requiring e to get back on it ASAP ! Primary and see about my Cardiologist next . Shit is to expensive in my realm and have been slapped down sense Jan.1 . I ran out of what I had .. there telling me it’s a must or a high possible of another clot .. there are no options except Eliquis (there aren’t any generic’s) or to take Coumadin the killer blood thinner ( maybe just running to the local pesticide store and get some RAT POISON since it is a blood thinner and kills rat by making them bleed out internally.. I also beleive it was a high possible of what happened to my Dad ! What the hell did people do before Eliquis and Coumadin and all the other BS same drug different named drugs today ????? No Doctor has answered that question !
I have a real question that need asking about a leg problem with my right thigh .. been a problem since pre heart attack over 3 years ago . I would get a numb spot that ended up about an inch on my thigh. It got worse over time and went fro center thigh up to the hip and the to the knee . Then Donne my leg to my right foot and screwed up my feet ,, 2 days later it’s like the crap jumped over to my left foot but never affected my left leg ! I have told every doctor , nurse about that and nobody would even do anything about it .. the primary did do a lower circulation ultra sound and circulation through my legs are fine .. I have always suspected a clot when it began ! My right thigh would go numb just doing my dinner dishes almost every time . I would sit down and the numbness would stop ! I haven’t felt the numbness for at least a week or so.. I’m trying to see if it happens now since it appears to coincide just prior to the stroke .. I’m going to be one PO’ed MF if this was a blood clot that decided to break loose and ran to my brain causing the stroke . they did the day I was released to check the heart for clots and holes in the heart .. Doc said there weren’t any ,,, that’s a main thing that happens with AFib .. one thing to another what caused the heart problems in 2021 and now the stroke last weekend .. the clot was large ,, Why was it not got prior considering it was a large clog they removed .. they said I recovered mostly extremely fast . They thought I would have had Perminate.. so far I’ll take it in my own diagnosis I’m about 99.% to where I was prior to the stroke ! Some tweaks on words here and their and I cooked a Turkey last night and when I touched the warm to hot Turkey I get a weird almost nerve sensitive feeling in my right hand and a little in my left hand .. I’m guess I will see as time goes ..

well I did put 23 of the 24 new lug nuts on the Dakota , aren’t the pertty and a big upgrade than the factory crap see pissctures . The crap factory has the cheap ask caps .. see the one that came off and still has the rounded off lug nut head .. and the Perry last new one to get put on ( all solid without the caps ) .. used the plastic restorer on the inner wheel wells ( I didn’t clean the very well for the test ) put it on the tires and even the cleaned wheels . It was dark last night when I finishes . I did the passenger mirror , door handles , exterior of the windshield cowl .. pic of tire and wheel treated and the other not .. to much dew to take the othe small area pic and wheel well this morning .. to be continued ;) View attachment 65971 View attachment 65972 the engine but only drove it twice in a week . Still looks good and not seeing any dust yet . ..

View attachment 65976
Hopefully they/you will get this all figured out! It's incredible what the prescription drug plan doesn't cover in Medicare - the pill industry is really out of control on prices. As for the providers it's hard to know these days whether they are truly for the patient or just getting by in the giant system.

wishing you good luck with all that's on your plate. The work you did looks great! Good on no dust so far lol :cool:

The plastics look good! Now for the bed liner paint and it's all set!!

Well the Dakota bed has rust and a few rusted holes in the bed … will have to figure that out at some point ..

The 10 is unknown due to the dodge plastic bed liner ,, I sure hope there is no problem ,, but I’m betting those things scuff the bed paint and I need to remove it and see before I’ll know … a scary thought .

Well so far the things I have done are satisfactory and will start more on the 10 …
The problem now is my primary told me to stop doing anything and sit on my ass to at least the 12 due to the possibility of blowing out a bleed out Crap from the damn proceedure from the groin to the brain and inbetween . Phuc ! The hospital didn’t tell me any precautions after I get home , damn SOBs never tell me crap about this crap . All drugs and especially the Eliquis makes a risk for another blood clot to who knows where again so I was taken off the Eliquis and Metoprolol and told to take a damn Staten and 81 mg ASSperin .. until the 12 th .. so stuck between a rock and a bleed out and blood clot risk . Via my primary in conjunction it’s the hospital doc . He did state the lower risk is having another blood clot .. but I guess I’ll be sitting on my ASK and end up with freaking bleeding ASH hemorrhoids hahaha ! Of course Imstill did some Dakota interior , dash , inner doors using water and super clean .. that worked great so far especially considering it was a work truck for a long long time and never been detailed hahaha .. DaChits is looking great and damn near new looking interior so far .. will also be doing the carpet and the seat upholstery in slow motion .. I think the grunge build up actually protected the dash and other areas hahaha !

what’s messed up on the Eliquis or Coumadin rat poison that every doctor I asked about and told me those are the only blood thinners to take … well the Primary has decided on another blood thinner which should begin on the 12 if the healing from the procedure has healed . Which I believe the aspirin and the Staten should discontinue.. still unknown about continuing with the BP med Metoprolol..what a pain in the butt to get this in order again ,, UGH ! PO’ed to say the least ! I still have to make an appointment for the Cardiologist next …. But heck my insurance called me to check on me and told me since I just got home I’ll get free healthy meals delivered to my home hahaha !

Hey great on the meals!!! :cool:

Taking it easy and not stressing is probably a good idea until it's figured out -

Well the Dakota bed has rust and a few rusted holes in the bed … will have to figure that out at some point ..

The 10 is unknown due to the dodge plastic bed liner ,, I sure hope there is no problem ,, but I’m betting those things scuff the bed paint and I need to remove it and see before I’ll know … a scary thought .
Dakota: Steel plate patches and bed liner paint!? :cool:

Last edited:
Hey great on the meals!!! :cool:

Taking it easy and not stressing is probably a good idea until it's figured out -
Not to sure on the meals thing yet hahaha .. I’m not a TV frozen dinner guy .. I cook Turkey’s and burgers , meat and potato guy ! But I’ll see what they are and the ingredients used to preserve them .. maybe competition for a can of heart attack level sodium canned foods hahaha .. but I give companies a high credit for actually doing this type of thing even thought they do get paid from insurance … if the meals are gross or to small and I would have to eat 3 every meal to satisfy my appetite.. then I’ll just give them to some other older people neighbors … better to give than receive!

Dakota: Steel plate patches and bed liner paint!? :cool:
Might go for that,, but may be replace the entire bed in black that may not need to be painted hahaha ! The a bed liner paint or maybe it will have been done already! Search the junk yards or the web ..

Might go for that,, but may be replace the entire bed in black that may not need to be painted hahaha ! The a bed liner paint or maybe it will have been done already! Search the junk yards or the web ..
Bingo! That works!! No MadvMax look that way :confused:

Not to sure on the meals thing yet hahaha .. I’m not a TV frozen dinner guy .. I cook Turkey’s and burgers , meat and potato guy ! But I’ll see what they are and the ingredients used to preserve them .. maybe competition for a can of heart attack level sodium canned foods hahaha .. but I give companies a high credit for actually doing this type of thing even thought they do get paid from insurance … if the meals are gross or to small and I would have to eat 3 every meal to satisfy my appetite.. then I’ll just give them to some other older people neighbors … better to give than receive!
They would probably appreciate that!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back