This guy definitely loves to detail !

Hey great on the meals!!! :cool:

Taking it easy and not stressing is probably a good idea until it's figured out -
Well hahaha ! Called my cardiologist to make an appointment today . And see if he wanted me to start back on the metoprolol and ask about a possibility of getting some more push for Eliquis .. got the office service and she says I can’t get a appointment till May 5th .. WTH ! With the stroke just happening she wouldn’t make an exception .. I told here to have the doctor or his nurse which she did .. OMG ! He’s been my cardiologist since 2021 . The I told the nurse what has happened and asked about the should I start taking the Metoperol BP med . Then she asked me what my BP reading was and it was 89/90 pulse 129 … basically HYPOTENSION and she said it’s to low but my pulse rate was high .. then she told me to immediately go to the emergency room at the place I went with the stroke , she said do not drive myself hahaha . That hospital is about 20 miles from me and my cardiologist office is less than Five miles at the hospital I went to in 2021 and continued my follow ups there ! She didn’t just say come there to get looked at from the cardiologist.. sounded to me like buzz of .. you didn’t come here so go to the place for the stroke hahaha ! More sounded like giving me the blow off ..unreal ! I ended calling my Primary and talked to the head nurse and she was shocked I wasn’t told to just come to the cardiologist office . I retested my BP 3 more times and my BP had come up to 110/82 but still had a between 127 to 133 pulse rate and appeared AFIB kick in . So she contacted the doctor and he approved me to take the metoprolol again … I’m also going to start on the 12th with a new blood thinner that just seem to appeared contrary to every doctor I’ve talk to since 2021 ,, WT,yes,F .. well I also asked the primary nurse to give me a name of the best she new of Cardiologist and will be calling him tomorrow for a appointment.. I’m done with the old cardiologist,, YOUR FIRED ! That shit by not immediately told to come in is BS ! So as of today I now am fully in the loop of moving forward ..

View attachment 65988 Well I took some pics using the Super clean and water to clean the inside door panels and Jams, the dash ..mite the first time this has ever been cleaned hahaha wow filthy ….
But I’ll finish it soon and try the plastic protector afterward … I’ll say the areas look almost as good as when I bought the Dakota …. Carpet and seat will get the test next … I new those vacuums would com in handy hahaha ..and in the last pic , I’m enlisting my helper the infamous puffed up duster tail lol IMG_0485.png View attachment 65988 View attachment 65989

IMG_0845.jpeg IMG_0846.jpeg IMG_0847.jpeg IMG_0485.png

View attachment 65988 Well I took some pics using the Super clean and water to clean the inside door panels and Jams, the dash ..mite the first time this has ever been cleaned hahaha wow filthy ….
But I’ll finish it soon and try the plastic protector afterward … I’ll say the areas look almost as good as when I bought the Dakota …. Carpet and seat will get the test next … I new those vacuums would com in handy hahaha ..and in the last pic , I’m enlisting my helper the infamous puffed up duster tail lol View attachment 65990 View attachment 65988 View attachment 65989

View attachment 65991 View attachment 65992 View attachment 65993 View attachment 65990

That looks very good for being a 2002 vehicle and not being maintained all the time! And the cat pic is very nice! Love the silhouette look - very pretty animal

Well did the plastic spray in the non clear coated and already painted scoop insert as a test . IMG_0856.jpeg IMG_0857.jpeg IMG_0859.jpeg before after a heavy coat and the wiped down after a few minutes on the 10 .. turned on pretty good either way !

Is anyone making the emblems any more .. looks like it fits real good !IMG_0488.jpeg

The viper store - astronomical!!
I’m trying to figure out where the VioerStore is and is it just some sort of drop ship business ,, possibly run from a garage ! according to the address it should be 25 to 30 miles away from me .

Maybe Brar will chime in and knows more about Spring Hill fl

Looks really good! That product seems to get the job done :cool:
Ditto , the 2005 grill one seemed to be a problem years ago when I believe JMB and a few others were doing them ..

upload_2024-4-6_0-49-22.jpeg

I have one of these but can’t remember who made them .. there on the front of the steering wheel air bag ? Mine is in a unknown location right now and never installed

They are nice! Maybe the search knows lol

But I’ll finish it soon and try the plastic protector afterward … I’ll say the areas look almost as good as when I bought the Dakota …. Carpet and seat will get the test next … I new those vacuums would com in handy hahaha ..and in the last pic , I’m enlisting my helper the infamous puffed up duster tail lol View attachment 65990 View attachment 65988 View attachment 65989

View attachment 65991 View attachment 65992 View attachment 65993 View attachment 65990

It is well known cats don't like water. How did it respond to Super Clean?

The search online or the search of my disaster home hahaha ! Cleaning up my collection of all my years of crap and getting rid of business equipment from 22 years of business , shredding old documents ..shocking how things accumulate over decades that will never be used of or have a purpose again . It’s a slow slow progress in works and maybe my search will find another needle in a hay stake Viper steering wheel airbag badge hahaha !

I really like that cat pic! :cool:
BOOG IS COOL ! Maybe it would be a cool framed picture or a Tattoo for someone else since I don’t do tattoos hahaha !

I don’t remember who was making those back then . Maybe it was Texasyellowfever ! Before he had some sort of family something or other and closed down shop if memory recalls !

View attachment 66001

I have one of these but can’t remember who made them .. there on the front of the steering wheel air bag ? Mine is in a unknown location right now and never installed
Found the Sneaky Pete on this one on the Steering wheel airbag cover .. I prefer the Fang myself !
Also a Fang wheel center cap in carbon fiber. I have the polished aluminum ones on my truck ! IMG_0491.jpeg IMG_0492.jpeg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back