This guy definitely loves to detail !

That's what I could find out there lol

I have those , well several SRT straight ones of different styles .. some SRT 10 ones , bigger and small ones ..there is no problem using any iPod the 2005 front calipers …. The back area s a lot smaller and may not look right ! Need to see some pics on the 10 rear calipers .image.jpg

I think we're all on the cusp of a SRT-10 Resurgence in the near future. Just my hunch.
BTW, do you have any options for the VIPER insignia for the front calipers ???
Check with JTSVP AND SEE IF THEY STILL HAVE OR GET THEM .. That’s where I got mine a long time ago

Well got a bit carried away ,, but heck it does look a little better on the hood .. it’s a start anyway lol .. I even blacked out the hood emblem :D I really need to use my paint equipment… this spray can crap is rough . FREAKING HOA !

This will be a process in work .. just a quick tester pre pre pre prep for temporary rust protection lol.
IMG_0919.jpegIMG_0918.jpeg

SOB I put new wiper blades on a while ago and haven’t hardly had used them on either truck, maybe a dozen time … all 4 on each truck . They all have the rubber blades falling apart .. They were either rainX or Michilen wipers , can’t remember which .. garbage ! Bought from Rock Auto!
Just ordered new wipers for both from Walmart .. one set is TRICO and the other is ANCO .. I’ll see if those last longer than those other more expensive garbage .

What kind of paint was used from the factory on the 10’s … this paint is tough as hell to sand even using 60 grit wet dry paper .. by hand or electric occelating sander .. appears the only way to sand it down properly would take a grinder

SOB I put new wiper blades on a while ago and haven’t hardly had used them on either truck, maybe a dozen time … all 4 on each truck . They all have the rubber blades falling apart .. They were either rainX or Michilen wipers , can’t remember which .. garbage ! Bought from Rock Auto!
Just ordered new wipers for both from Walmart .. one set is TRICO and the other is ANCO .. I’ll see if those last longer than those other more expensive garbage .
And blades aren't cheap that's for sure!! I haven't done this and i definitely should being in the dez...
But i will - i read that putting a cover over them will help with that. Something like you use on a skillet handle. I'm sure they sell something but I'm cheap so I'll make them from foil or even roll up some material and slide over mine

I haven't overthought it out yet hahahaha!

What kind of paint was used from the factory on the 10’s … this paint is tough as hell to sand even using 60 grit wet dry paper .. by hand or electric occelating sander .. appears the only way to sand it down properly would take a grinder
Geez!! To bad they didn't make the clear coat that tough! Could have solved the whole problem. If i ever painted mine I'm thinking i would go with Emron paint but would need to research it first :D

I think I got Bosch blades the last set for my daily. The Queen still sports her factory pair lol

Your truck looks like you are doing the murdered look :cool:

Your truck looks like you are doing the murdered look :cool:

The paint has been murdered hahaha ! But it still has the heart beat and that’s the main thing .

I think I got Bosch blades the last set for my daily. The Queen still sports her factory pair lol

Anco and Trico wipers have been around since Fred Flintstone ! They were good and the best around .. I remember the days when they were sold in pairs , cheap and refills were available for all cheaper ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back