This guy definitely loves to detail !

And blades aren't cheap that's for sure!! I haven't done this and i definitely should being in the dez...
But i will - i read that putting a cover over them will help with that. Something like you use on a skillet handle. I'm sure they sell something but I'm cheap so I'll make them from foil or even roll up some material and slide over mine
Probably a good idea … it sure wouldn’t be difficult to come up with something .. heck maybe a marketable product in the works

Geez!! Too bad they didn't make the clear coat that tough! Could have solved the whole problem. If i ever painted mine I'm thinking i would go with Emron paint but would need to research it first :D
Your right … cheap cutting corners cost the consumer ..

I'll check them out I've heard of Trico

Paint is overrated it doesn't do a thing for HP!!
That’s true … remove the paint and improve the ET’s with weight reduction … Ronnie may have a estimate of those gains in his Data banks lol

I'll check them out I've heard of Trico
Today the make them for specific climates .. never heard to that before .. use to be years ago , just slip on a new set and your good to go ..

Everything is all about marketing and profits ….

That’s true … remove the paint and improve the ET’s with weight reduction … Ronnie may have a estimate of those gains in his Data banks lol
I think he's Whale watching! Haven't seen him lately -

Hey nice dessert avatar pic hahaha is that a black truck ? Hahaha

Hey nice dessert avatar pic hahaha is that a black truck ? Hahaha
Stop!! Hahah!! Of course that's black. The new black! I found that in an old email hahah - the day she got her Bags done lol

See the sticker in the windshield - temporary dealer registration lol it's how I tell her from the rest of the crowd :p

Stop!! Hahah!! Of course that's black. The new black! I found that in an old email hahah - the day she got her Bags done lol

See the sticker in the windshield - temporary dealer registration lol it's how I tell her from the rest of the crowd :p
That’s why I new it was the Queen hahaha

Might as well chsnge the avi since I'm not getting a heartbeat it's worthless lol

He is that rust on the TIRES lol !

He is that rust on the TIRES lol !
He said he doesn't think the platform Allows gif avatars lol and he may not know how to set it up. Oh well I'll change back now and then :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back