those stock oil lines

TNVIPER said:
Stinker can you come to my house and install mine?...and do you supply the beer?..:p

On the way do mine too!

What tool?

Just a FYI...Just spoke with my service manager about Chrysler paying for Stinker's oil lines (my truck is still under warranty). He said there is a dealer form for filing a claim with Chrysler. He couldnt say for sure but he has done this on other parts before and got an OK....might help that the OEM oil lines are on back order..;) ....even if they wont cover Stinker's lines I will get free install labor...and will have a new set of OEM lines if someone wants to buy them..

LOOLOL i hear ya guys:D

let me see if I can get a better price than the past on those an wrenchs, kinda hard to beat jegs and summits, but I kin try:D

I should be getting a few more sets in soon, goodridge has been totally backed up with all the nascar teams getting ready for the new season

Stinker said:
LOOLOL i hear ya guys:D

let me see if I can get a better price than the past on those an wrenchs, kinda hard to beat jegs and summits, but I kin try:D

I should be getting a few more sets in soon, goodridge has been totally backed up with all the nascar teams getting ready for the new season
My truck is still in it's protective bubble for the winter, so I can wait a bit T. Thanks for your help.:)

I have my stock oil lines in great condition too if someone wants to pick them up. But better yet, install Stinkers lines.

I should have known with Joe making the request...he probably avoids scratching the old filter when he changes it! :p :p :p

Prof said:
I should have known with Joe making the request...he probably avoids scratching the old filter when he changes it! :p :p :p
Yes, I am an absolute lunatic! :wavey: (It's best when you just face it squarely). How's Chicago Roy? Treker is planing a small GTG in the spring. He wants to do some work on his truck. If the weather cooperates, I thought I might turn it into a BBQ (I could probably convince the Roosters to Play) As the plan solidifies, I'll let you know. Maybe you and C. can take a short plane ride.

Give me a little advanced notice...I have the summer off...have to recover from my arduous 6 hour work weeks...

Would love to visit with you again.

Temps in the 60's yesterday!

Drove my truck...

But Mother nature is just fooling with us...she is going to be back to slap us with her frigid tits for another 6 weeks or so...

Prof said:
Give me a little advanced notice...I have the summer off...have to recover from my arduous 6 hour work weeks...

Would love to visit with you again.

Temps in the 60's yesterday!

Drove my truck...

But Mother nature is just fooling with us...she is going to be back to slap us with her frigid tits for another 6 weeks or so...
WOW! Does that conjure imagery. ......:bawling: I'll keep in touch. Supposedly that warmth is headed our way. The streets are loaded with sand. I used my water broom to clean my driveway and apron.

can anyone confirm that the connections are upper to upper and lower to lower for the cooler lines ? And whether crossing them up is or is not a major issue ?

actually I dont think its an issue, the oil cooler is just that, the oil passes thru one side and out the other, the engine coolant is routed the same way, now I dont think there is a valve on the inside of the cooler , but I am on the road so cant check mine at the moment , but will this weekend.

but the oil should pass thru either the top or the bottom of the cooler either way bud

whats the difference between the lines, and the lines with the lifetime warranty other than the warranty?

tripeph said:
whats the difference between the lines, and the lines with the lifetime warranty other than the warranty?
dont pay attention to the prices on the site, goodridge just made me a full fledged dealer of theres and give me a good price cut on things.

but the standard oil lines are jsut that, normal braided hose, with reusable ends.

the lifetime lines use the series 811 teflon smooth bore hose and the ends are the series 4000 clamped ends .

the standard lines WILL EVENTUALLY OVERTIME seap some oil, this is jsut the way the reusable ends work, it may take a couple years, but they do seap a little.

the lifetimes are crimped jsut as a factory hose is, and alot more flexible.and actaully are a much more professional looking line too

well then ill take a set of the lifetimes... just pm me on how to get you the info you need

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back