Thoughts on the SRT-4 Caliber

BurntRubber said:
calibers are gay...

you could also try this program but it is really just for benching and doesnt pay much attention to the rest of the body.

MOnday:
Bench 85% of max 5 sets 3 reps, 5 minutes rest in between sets
close grip bench 5x3 reps heavy
heavy seated or bent rows 3x8
hammer curls 3x8 heavy

Wednesday
Squats 5x5
misc leg crap

Friday
same as monday but go up 5-10 pounds on the bench

you need to eat like a mofo to do this, but it took my max from 335 to 385 in about 4 weeks
Feet on the floor
good arch in your back
keep your elbows in close (this takes alot of pressure of your shoulders)
work your rear delts doing reverse per-dec machine

its simple but yur bench will go up...you will feel like you are not even working out but everything needs to be heavy.

I weighed 228 when I benched the 385
I could also bench 225 24 times
I could do a full squat of 225 for 23, thats ass all the way down.

I am no derrick lbstone, but it is all in fun for me!

Obviously your favorite... :congrats: ;) :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :eek: :rock:

AWDisuzu said:
damn I'm jealous of all you heavy lifters! I'm benching around 295 on flat, and I feel like I've not gained anything in 2 years. wtf!

Try a 300 shot!

Prof said:
Try a 300 shot!

That'd be pretty funny...take a hit of nitrous and try a max lift...even if you tank and it crushes your chest/neck...you'll be laughing your ass off...as you slowly asphyxiate...

Ronin said:
That'd be pretty funny...take a hit of nitrous and try a max lift...even if you tank and it crushes your chest/neck...you'll be laughing your ass off...as you slowly asphyxiate...

what if you throw a rod while your dong that, thats how most people blow there O-ring, when they start modding there business

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

BurntRubber said:
what if you throw a rod while your doing that, that's how most people blow their O-ring, when they start modding there business

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There was no need for the "Blowing your "O" ring comment"! That was just to visual to retain...I have cleared that from my memory banks...

Thank you all for your thought and omments... Especially Carlo...

I have decided to keep my hemi and cross my fingers that it will stay together and gas prices continue to go down.

The benefits did not justify the cost for me. And I saw Reg unleaded for $4.09 today :D

Gonna keep taking care of the rig and see how long she lasts...

Thanks again everyone.. Especially Carlo... :thefinger:

TREKER said:
Thank you all for your thought and omments... Especially Carlo...

I have decided to keep my hemi and cross my fingers that it will stay together and gas prices continue to go down.

The benefits did not justify the cost for me. And I saw Reg unleaded for $4.09 today :D

Gonna keep taking care of the rig and see how long she lasts...

Thanks again everyone.. Especially Carlo... :thefinger:

Your welcome...just so you dont feel bad you can buy me lunch when we meet....

:thefinger: feeling is mutual

this thread...:threaddie:

BurntRubber said:
Your welcome...just so you dont feel bad you can buy me lunch when we meet....

:thefinger: feeling is mutual

this thread...:threaddie:

Actually... I may just get the Caliber and pick you up in it. The SE version... ;)

TREKER said:
Actually... I may just get the Caliber and pick you up in it. The SE version... ;)
i will look for the one with the rainbow sticker:D :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back