Time again for "Guess my dyno numbers"

FINAL DYNO NUMBERS FOR DAVET

Here they are:

Baseline dyno Monday: 629 rwhp 640 rwtq

Best no meth dyno after mods/tune: 672 rwhp 640 rwtq

Best w/m final dyno: 701 rwhp 660 rwtq

Dave's getting ready to drive all night tonight to try and beat the Kansas Blizzard. Congrats on the new numbers and BE CAREFUL man. :rock:

just got home 2 hours ago. i'm typing with one hand because I broke 4 or 5 bones in 2 fingers of my left hand...just got back from the ER room.

this truck is cursed!! day1 with the heat exchanger was good, day2 was ok with suspension drop and shocks. last night was a pain trying to get it aligned. the bumpsteer kit was not the best designed product and made for at least a one to two hour attempt to align the truck.

i was helping joe move a viper from a lift to his trailer. While pushing the tires (motor no worky) I got 2 fingers wedged between the rear rim and brake. I heard a brake but didnt know how serious it was. now i do.

anyway, took the truck for a quick spin before loading it on the trailer. it now smokes the tires in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gears from just about any rpm. Joe thinks it should do mid 11s at a track near sea level.

cant thank Sean Roe, Joe Donovan (PBJ) and Justin at JMB enough for figuring out how to run (tune) the VEC with the fmu that the paxton had with it. the trucks throttle response is awesome. Add justins stage 3 traction package and the lowering kit and watchout!!

I'll post the dynos here in a bit. I've been up over 24 hours straight and need to take a nap. Any of you near Saint Louis need to strongly think about Joe for any mods/tune you'd like to do. His resume of cars and famous customers who owns them is 2nd to none.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
just got home 2 hours ago. i'm typing with one hand because I broke 4 or 5 bones in 2 fingers of my left hand...just got back from the ER room.

this truck is cursed!! day1 with the heat exchanger was good, day2 was ok with suspension drop and shocks. last night was a pain trying to get it aligned. the bumpsteer kit was not the best designed product and made for at least a one to two hour attempt to align the truck.

i was helping joe move a viper from a lift to his trailer. While pushing the tires (motor no worky) I got 2 fingers wedged between the rear rim and brake. I heard a brake but didnt know how serious it was. now i do.

anyway, took the truck for a quick spin before loading it on the trailer. it now smokes the tires in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gears from just about any rpm. Joe thinks it should do mid 11s at a track near sea level.

cant thank Sean Roe, Joe Donovan (PBJ) and Justin at JMB enough for figuring out how to run (tune) the VEC with the fmu that the paxton had with it. the trucks throttle response is awesome. Add justins stage 3 traction package and the lowering kit and watchout!!

I'll post the dynos here in a bit. I've been up over 24 hours straight and need to take a nap. Any of you near Saint Louis need to strongly think about Joe for any mods/tune you'd like to do. His resume of cars and famous customers who owns them is 2nd to none.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Killer bro!!

I know you are soooooo happy!!

Oh and sorry bought the hand:( that sucks! very painful, had a couple those;)

Dave on a side note, had a few cracked and broken twigs before in the grabber region:D

I know the doc will give you some pain dealeo, but after the swelling goes down try bengay or other arthritic ointment, I found that eased the aching a ton!!

:confused: something about that above statement seems gay:confused:

Here are the graphs. the first is "all she's got". sounds like I've maxed out the injectors from what I'm told but it will do.

we are running the tune in the 2nd graph. notice that the power continues all the way through redline...no dropoff!! this is with the water/meth. the blue lines are the run when the truck came off the trailer...notice the power dropoff in the upper rpms and compare to what joes tune did...NICE.

the 3rd is without the water/meth with the blue lines being the tune the truck came with off the trailer.

Attachments

• Resize of 2007-04-13pbjdyno 022.JPG
    Resize of 2007-04-13pbjdyno 022.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Resize of 2007-04-13pbjdyno 023.JPG
    Resize of 2007-04-13pbjdyno 023.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Resize of 2007-04-13pbjdyno 024.JPG
    Resize of 2007-04-13pbjdyno 024.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 82

Latest posts

Support Us