TIME FOR A BUILD

DOWURKSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well im way to excited. I plan on sending my truck to a bad ass builder come Saturday! I plan on keeping it a little bit of secret as to what is coming! As soon as I get it back I will post everything that was done, with pictures of course. Could not be more happy with the builder so far, he has been very up front, very helpful, and overall an awesome guy, I havent even had work done and im already pleased. Now the wife on the other hand isnt to happy $ but like I told her get back in the kitchen and start making sandwiches. Cant wait to update yall with the rest of the info figured i would put a little teaser out there now. :rock:

Thats awesome bro! I cant wait to do a build. Every time I talk to someone about a build, I swear the price goes up everytime no matter who I talk to. Don't get me wrong its not the builders doing a price hike, its me with new ideas. I shit my pants everytime someone throws prices at me, one more inquiry and I think I'm going to invest in buying stock in DEPENDS!

Around how much hp you going for?

Thats a tough question, I know with the plan we have I should reach my goal. I know im being cryptic but I have a goal in my head, I have shared it with a few on here that I know personally, I will document it and plan on hitting my numbers at the track.

Thats awesome bro! I cant wait to do a build. Every time I talk to someone about a build, I swear the price goes up everytime no matter who I talk to. Don't get me wrong its not the builders doing a price hike, its me with new ideas. I shit my pants everytime someone throws prices at me, one more inquiry and I think I'm going to invest in buying stock in DEPENDS!

Well the guy im working with made me shit but it was over the amount of work im getting. The DEAL was AMAZING, i could not believe it. Like I said he's been nothing but outstanding in helping me.

You have to give a little more info then that, atleast name the builder, u staying N/A or is their a boost guage involved? Tell us something

You have to give a little more info then that, atleast name the builder, u staying N/A or is their a boost guage involved? Tell us something

Thats why its a teaser. LOL Im gonna let his work speak for him, I know his work is gonna be impressive and want that to shine first.

Last edited:
Are you gonna race the truck afterwards or you just shooting for dyno numbers? How long is this build going to take? Are there any other builds this shop is currently working on? Has he built any other engines from anybody currently on this site? :D

Hey no copying my paint job.. if your gonna go two tone as your speaking of try to mix it up.. do something different..

Are you gonna race the truck afterwards or you just shooting for dyno numbers? How long is this build going to take? Are there any other builds this shop is currently working on? Has he built any other engines from anybody currently on this site? :D

No DYNO queen for me, i will be at the track. A week or so. Not sure and not sure? Oh and its my dd

lol I see we are getting no info outta u, whatever your doing good luck I bet it's guna b awesome

Hope this guy at least owns a Viper truck and can back his work with your track numbers. Then I'll be impressed :burnout:
Good luck and look forward to hearing your results.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back