TIME FOR A BUILD

I think we should give it a week before we pass judgement, and most here know im not a fan of tiny's. The trucks he has had apart for years are getting major work done, and when you have to wait for a fabricatior to build the parts for you(unlike JMB, who gave his own things and does beautiful work) things take longer. However this "build" is just parts swapping, if the average guy did it at home its a weekend project not counting the tuning...so he may have his truck back in a week. But then again I remember massive delays with midnight runners cam swap and clutch upgrade....

I tried to buy one out of state before I bought the one I have now. It had like 35k miles and they only wanted $34k. It was an 06 grey qc. Sounded kind of cheap for a twin turbo. :dontknow:

How did the truck build come out, haven't heard anything on progress?

Well I'm picking it up this week, ran a lil longer on my vacation so didn't have time to get it yet do to having to work. I can tell you this the builder has been awesome in keeping me up to date with everything. I can't say enough about the guy, he has sent picture after picture, video after video. Hell I feel like I have been there working on it with him. I plan on posting all the pics and th info of the work when I get the truck this week.

So why aren't you sharing the pics......

:needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics:

Maybe I upload a video in a few but til then here is a peak

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 86
It won't be to much longer I promise I really want to wait til I get it so I can speak on it as a whole if I give y'all anymore pics you guys will figure out who it is and like I said I want to speak on his work as a whole

What about some HP numbers from the dyno? I'm sure you tuned it with all the mods.

So, it sounds like the truck is done, you just haven't picked it up. Any chance you can post up some pics the builder sent you? :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back