TIME FOR A BUILD

Are you trying to make this a political discussion? You Democrats will try to push your agenda any where I tell ya! :D

Yessir, Caveman will post on here soon too. He posts on anything that has to do with being Republican. :D

Yessir, Caveman will post on here soon too. He posts on anything that has to do with being Republican. :D

We might as well make it about politics because there certainly isn't a build going on here..... At least there isn't any proof.....yet! :D

Well im way to excited. I plan on sending my truck to a bad ass builder come Saturday! I plan on keeping it a little bit of secret as to what is coming! As soon as I get it back I will post everything that was done, with pictures of course. Could not be more happy with the builder so far, he has been very up front, very helpful, and overall an awesome guy, I havent even had work done and im already pleased. Now the wife on the other hand isnt to happy $ but like I told her get back in the kitchen and start making sandwiches. Cant wait to update yall with the rest of the info figured i would put a little teaser out there now. :rock:

This was posted on 03-21-2013. We have been waiting for a month dude… :dontknow::mad::dontknow::mad::dontknow::mad: COME ON !!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back