TIME FOR A BUILD

Dont you have some more half naked pics to take of yourself and post(still havent figured out why you would post topless pics for a bunch of dudes)? :)

At least I wasn't the only 1 thinking this!!!...I thought I was gunna have to oil my self down and post some pics...I had to click the thread so I know who are the real homos around here and whos just joking:):):):)....all most as gay as this thread!!!...allmost..:):):):)

Last edited:
At least I wasn't the only 1 thinking this!!!...I thought I was gunna have to oil my self down and post some pics...I had to click the thread so I know who are the real homos around here and whos just joking:):):):)....all most as gay as this thread!!!...allmost..:):):):)

haha, so when you see a guy with his shirt off, not only do you notice it and pay attention to it, but you automatically think its because of some homo-erotic reason? Thats the gayest thing Ive ever heard. Dont ever go to the beach then, you might jizz in your shorts :p

haha, so when you see a guy with his shirt off, not only do you notice it and pay attention to it, but you automatically think its because of some homo-erotic reason? Thats the gayest thing Ive ever heard. Dont ever go to the beach then, you might jizz in your shorts :p

No its a lil different then seeing a guy with his shirt off...you want to see members faces so you can put a name to there face...hmmm...if I wanted lip from you I would have unzipped my pants...that's why I didn't post on your lil thread...

Last edited:
No its a lil different then seeing a guy with his shirt off...you want to see members faces so you can put a name to there face...hmmm...if I wanted lip from you I would have unzipped my pants...that's why I didn't post on your lil thread...

THIS…..This doesnt make a damn bit of sense. You must be a "special" person.

Last edited:
Uh oh matt..im getting flittery fingers here

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! FORGED???? BLOWER???? CAM?????? DIAMOND PISTONS???????? OLIVER RODS???? SS EXHAUST????????? TEEELLLL MEEEEEE :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

THIS…..This doesnt make a damn bit off sense. You must be a "special" person.

Really...nothing else better to do???...just stop now with the stupid name calling its fucking lame dude....go back to your face thread and go see if anyone else posted there pics for you!!

Alright fellows i promise I'll update you today when i get back to the office

I need some sort of time line here, when exactly will you be back to the office? I may need to change my lunch time just to make sure I'm the first to know. :D

Really...nothing else better to do???...just stop now with the stupid name calling its fucking lame dude....go back to your face thread and go see if anyone else posted there pics for you!!

awww did somebody not get thier hug today??

Last edited:
awww did somebody not get thier hug today?? Speaking of name calling, maybe I should post a screenshot of your text message yesterday :dontknow:

Are you sure that was him??? :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back