TIME FOR A BUILD

Hey bud, since you seem to be stuck to my balls, you mind trimming up my pubes a little bit? Maybe a lightning bolt going from my belly to my shaft? :dontknow:

No...I'm kinda busy working to pay for people like you...how bout some of that military therapy Mr I like to kill people (and I quote)...after all its on me!!!

stalker much? :D

So yeah DOWURKSON, when do you eat lunch, and where?

I'm still a novice. I didn't think to ask when and where he was eating lunch.... :D

No...I'm kinda busy working to pay for people like you...how bout some of that military therapy Mr I like to kill people (and I quote)...after all its on me!!!

I admit, shooting terrorist is kinda fun lol, ever done it?? Oh and you can quite your job sir, no need to pay me anymore. I own my own business, and Im doing just fine. Thanks for the offer!! ;) One more thing, my therapist sucks!

don't worry man, I got ya!

Ok ok…you guys are getting out of hand with this stalker thing…

Hey DOWORK, I like the way you rearranged your furniture in your house. And thats a cool shirt too. ;)

OK ITS LUNCH TIME WTFFFFFF????:chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain::chain:

I havent forgot you im getting the pics and vid uploaded give me just a few more mins and ill a new post for this.

14 pages of nothing but broken promises, you Republican Dowurkson?:D

Are you trying to make this a political discussion? You Democrats will try to push your agenda any where I tell ya! :D

Are you trying to make this a political discussion? You Democrats will try to push your agenda any where I tell ya! :D

Im just following our POTUS :) take credit for what you havent done, tell people what hasnt been done, that it is done and follow up answers with questions.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back