Time for a serious thread.

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think most members here are aware of the issues that Dale (TinyGiants) is going through right now. If not, please take a look at the attached thread.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32937

Eric (Ram From Hell) contacted me earlier in the week and asked about the idea of doing a collection for Dale to help him get his truck running again. I personally think it's a great idea, and contacted Roy (Prof) to see if he would be willing to once again collect the funds. Roy agreed to help out any way that he could, and thought this is a good cause for a great member and a damn fine man.

Since Dale is devoting his time to kicking the butt of this damn cancer that has attacked him, Eric is going to be working the truck issue. In fact, Eric is picking up the truck and engine today so we can see what it's going to take to get this done.

With as many active members as we have, it will not require large contributions if everyone pitches in and helps. For those that can send more, do so, it will not hurt. We know how much these engines can cost to rebuild.

Roy's PayPal account is below.

[email protected]

Please do what you can for a great person.

Thanks

John Hall

BUMP - im in :congrats: :congrats: thanks for the post

Dale is top slelf, cant wait to see what we can do!

get well soon bro!

Ali and Jay

Last edited:
This is a great idea! As soon as I can fix my stupid azz PayPal account, I will send a few dollars!

The Bondar family has started this process...very generous, thank you!

Thanks to anyone and everyone who has or is interested in helping out here.:)

My initial thought was to keep this on the down low, as I'm sure it's apt to be tough for Dale to accept a hand with this (or anything else, for that matter) being the independent man I believe him to be. What I hope he might do is allow the kindness of his fellow forum members offset the crap that he's endured from some of the people that have been associated with his truck to date. I sincerely hope that we'll get things done right, and get him back in his truck quickly.

I'll be working with John Edwards of JZB Engines, who built Prof's engine and mine as well. It sounds like his schedule is pretty open right now, so I'll be getting things started immediately.

Any vendors on this forum who would care to offer any parts or services in this endeavor are very welcome to do so. Please PM me if you are interested in getting involved.

Dale, not enough kind things can be said about the person I've found you to be. I hope you won't take offense to what I've begun here. I just had this idea some days back, and had to run with it. Sometimes there's things that friends just have to do. You've dealt with enough hardship and frustration with your truck. This just seems like the right thing for me to do.

Thanks all.

John Edwards is a great Viper engine source. I can't think of anyone I would trust more.

Steve got your contribution, thank you sir!

Count me in too. I don't know Dale personally, however, I've been affected by these circumstances in the past with my father. This is a great cause and I'll chip in what I can.

nycstev said:
Great idea Silver. $$ sent.

Got to give credit, where the credit is due. Actually it was Eric's idea.

Me? I screwed up.:eek: I went back and read the original PM from Eric and I was supposed to keep this low key. Just working to much and not enough time to do things right at time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back