Time for a serious thread.

This is awesome. ANOTHER reason why this site is so great! Great group of guys.

i got a couple bucks i could give...i dont have paypal, i can mail the money. let me know

Silverback said:
Me? I screwed up.:eek: I went back and read the original PM from Eric and I was supposed to keep this low key.

No worries. I was just thinking about how Dale might react, and it might have been cool as a surprise. However, the advantage of letting all of the members in on what we're working for here is significant.

Roy, I appreciate the fund management. If members do not have Paypal, would you consider having them send checks to you?

If anyone has the ear of any of our vendors or manufacturers, it might be nice if we could get some preferred pricing on some things (need pistons, rings, bearings, gaskets, maybe a cam). Machine work will probably be done at Arrow, so anyone with an "in" with Todd would be useful.

Also, we could use an engine crate. I loaned mine to Dale, and when our local shop got it back, they threw it away without asking or apologizing afterward.:mad: I can get the engine to the builder without one, but we'll need one on the return trip.

Thanks again for everyone's support.:rock:

Can't give much, since I haven't had a "paycheck" in almost 6 months..... :(

...... Giving the last bit of cash in my PayPal account. :dontknow:

God Bless you, Sir.... and God's Speed on your recovery.

Anyone needing to mail a check, let me know and I will pm an address to which you can send a check.

Roy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back