Timeslips Section needs to change!!

Geeze thats so awesome how all the time slips are gone. 5 years worth of em.. lol.. sweeeeeeeeeet.... so much better now...

If a woman was in chare - this would all be taken care of by now :D:D:D:aetsch::aetsch::p

Looks like there is some folks getting in there now... is anyone still having issues?

I've got rid of the other engine options besides V10 and got rid of the other class options besides "Pickup Truck". Working on adding trim options ("Regular Cab" and "Quad Cab").

You must have a picture of your time slip to post a 1/4mi time. I like that idea, but if it's not popular, we can discuss it. ;)

Jeff- Image sizes are 1024x768 and there is a maximum of 25 images set. We can modify this... but I think it's a good round number to start with.

Man I forgot how to get to the time slip section. Where is it located at?

Click on the garage link at top and then there is a link within the garage to the timeslips section. I will code in a link in the navi that goes right to it.

Jake, if you need a list of appropriate years or colors let me know

Jake, if you need a list of appropriate years or colors let me know

Thanks, Jeff! We'll see how it goes the next few days. It's a real PITA to go through and delete each individual year in the list. And the color is user defined (no drop menu). Not sure if I can create a menu for that or not.

We'll be here for the next 50 (or so) years, you have plenty of time

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back