Timeslips Section needs to change!!

Looks like there is some folks getting in there now... is anyone still having issues?

I've got rid of the other engine options besides V10 and got rid of the other class options besides "Pickup Truck". Working on adding trim options ("Regular Cab" and "Quad Cab").

You must have a picture of your time slip to post a 1/4mi time. I like that idea, but if it's not popular, we can discuss it. ;)

Jeff- Image sizes are 1024x768 and there is a maximum of 25 images set. We can modify this... but I think it's a good round number to start with.

Most of us probably cant find our time slips. I know what mine is, cuz it's still in my user cp. So, maybe we should eliminat the need for a pic. I know I posted it in a thread.

Nope. still wont work. Here's what it says.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function checkifnumber() in /home/redcbr00/public_html/forums/includes/garage_func_var.php on line 149

I get the "fatal error" message too, when trying to post my times. I don't know how to add photos or a picture of my time slip....heres my info , someone please help. Date 5-13-11, RT .087, 60' 1.730, 330' 4.985, 1/8th 7.687, 1/8th mph 90.15, 1000' 10.017, 1/4 mile 11.971, 1/4 mile mph 115.31.

No, SRTBrad has posted pictures of my truck. I was nominated for July TOTM, there are some pictures there.

What the hell does that have to do with helping the man with his timeslips? Ya douche!! Just sayin' :D

I get the "fatal error" message too, when trying to post my times. I don't know how to add photos or a picture of my time slip....heres my info , someone please help. Date 5-13-11, RT .087, 60' 1.730, 330' 4.985, 1/8th 7.687, 1/8th mph 90.15, 1000' 10.017, 1/4 mile 11.971, 1/4 mile mph 115.31.

I know it's not in Spanish... but you can use Google to figure it out :D

I know it's not in Spanish... but you can use Google to figure it out :D

sometimes i swear you type just to hear yourself type... ya douche

jerry, i'll get with brad and see what he has... you have up to 10 pics and i'll be glad to help ya out...

Okay you two.. He said PICS OF HIS TIMESLIPS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Language man... This isn't off topic.

I changed the timeslip pic requirement to 11.999 sec. This means, unless you claim under a 11.999 sec 1/4mile, you won't need a picture to post your time.

Try it out and let me know if it works. :)

I changed the timeslip pic requirement to 11.999 sec. This means, unless you claim under a 11.999 sec 1/4mile, you won't need a picture to post your time.

Try it out and let me know if it works. :)

Still waiting for the "Garage Queen Section":argh::argh::D:D

Nope. still wont work. Here's what it says.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function checkifnumber() in /home/redcbr00/public_html/forums/includes/garage_func_var.php on line 149

Try it now.

I found an 11.80 timeslip, guess that will have to do for now, I'll try to post.

What the hell does that have to do with helping the man with his timeslips? Ya douche!! Just sayin' :D

I actually said I don't know how to add photos " OR " pictures of my timeslips. Thanks for all the help guys. Plus I have another question, how did I get "rated" 10/10 in the highest rated trucks, I didn't fill that out, maybe somebody likes my NA feats and all the dead Lightnings I'm responsible for.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back