Timeslips truth or not?

moparracing said:
completely agree !!!!!!! :rock:

timeslips are given out out at the track, there is no excuse.

....:dito: ...............mine was so light I could not scan but I have darken using the office copier and will post..:) ................and yeah..time slips should only include SRT10s....Ram SRT10s....:)

My slip on my second best pass is posted... I put that up for the 1.7
60'...:driver:
I can dig through the slips to see if I can find my best pass.:dontknow: :D
I am waiting for Brad to hit the 11.9 mark:D He will have good air soon.

moparracing said:
your pass ?? wasn't justin drivin' your truck ? :dontknow:
yaeh i thought that wa s a pretty cool thing to do he put all the blood and sweat in it i just flipped the bill and i was drinkin anyways still the fastest rc in the world dont be jealous:mad:

505'sFastestViper. said:
yaeh i thought that wa s a pretty cool thing to do he put all the blood and sweat in it i just flipped the bill and i was drinkin anyways still the fastest rc in the world dont be jealous:mad:
not jealous, just not claimin' something i didn't do. ;)

505'sFastestViper. said:

You gotta prove that, otherwise its just a lot of hot air!:D :D

oldguysrt10 said:
My #38 spot is accurate at 12.8201 on my normally aspirated (at that time) 2005 QC and I have the timeslip from 02/17/2007 laying on my desk. I didn't post it because I didn't have a digital camera. I do now (bought in prep. for hurricane Ike) and will take a shot of it and try to post it tonight. It's very light so I don't know how well it'll come out. If it won't photo properly I'd be glad to send it to someone on the forum to verify. The track I ran at has the driver name on the timeslip. It doesn't have the vehicle type or VIN though so that's still a problem on verification.

When cool dry air gets here this winter I hope to do much better at the track this season. Adders since 02/17/07 are M&H drag radials, TransGo shift kit, Roe s/c, Roe TB, methanol injection, and I'm heading to the transmission shop this afternoon to schedule installation of an upgraded torque converter.

oldguy

I just took pictures of the timeslip. Bottom line is they're useless though in that I tried but don't have a clue as to how to post any (help?), plus the ink on the slip is so light I couldn't make out crap in the photos. I'd be happy to send it to someone impartial on the forum to verify. Just send me a PM and I'll send it your way with a pre-addressed stamped envelope for return (yep, I keep them all).

I don't expect a 12.820 on a normally aspirated (at that time) QC with long tubes, hi-flows, cat back, DC Stage II, JMB CAI, and spare tire/tailgate/back seat removed with less than 1/8 tank of gas (but on street tires) at a track not much above see level on a cold air/low density altitude day attracts much attention or would be questioned but it has been previously.

Best to all,
oldguy

If you are having a hard time posting it but can get it into email, just email it to me and I will get it hosted so that all you have to do is add a link that I will provide you. If you are having trouble getting it onto your computer I can't help :D

NBT said:
My slip on my second best pass is posted... I put that up for the 1.7
60'...:driver:
I can dig through the slips to see if I can find my best pass.:dontknow: :D
I am waiting for Brad to hit the 11.9 mark:D He will have good air soon.

Let me save up another few grand and it'll be there:marchmellow:

nycstev said:
I do high 9's consistantly but would Never post since no-one would believe it:D ;)

Work on your shifting and you will do better in the 1/8th:) :) :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back