Timeslips truth or not?

If I could just get a little quicker start and keep the wheels from spinning I should be at 11.5 or a little lower. The mph is there at 117-121. We took off the pipes to let turbos breath a little better

well now theres no restriction after the turbos at all. I've been driving around with open pipes for 5 days and people are getting angry. It sounds like a jet

My #38 spot is accurate at 12.8201 on my normally aspirated (at that time) 2005 QC and I have the timeslip from 02/17/2007 laying on my desk. I didn't post it because I didn't have a digital camera. I do now (bought in prep. for hurricane Ike) and will take a shot of it and try to post it tonight. It's very light so I don't know how well it'll come out. If it won't photo properly I'd be glad to send it to someone on the forum to verify. The track I ran at has the driver name on the timeslip. It doesn't have the vehicle type or VIN though so that's still a problem on verification.

When cool dry air gets here this winter I hope to do much better at the track this season. Adders since 02/17/07 are M&H drag radials, TransGo shift kit, Roe s/c, Roe TB, methanol injection, and I'm heading to the transmission shop this afternoon to schedule installation of an upgraded torque converter.

oldguy

i've got almost every pass from my truck on youtube, including my 12.68(think i'm down to spot 31 now:mad: )

Last edited:
Speaking of Timeslips...

Why are guys posting vehicles other than Ram SRT-10s in the Timeslips Section of a Ram SRT-10 Forum?
Is that a.o.k. with everybody? :dontknow:

Last edited:
I'm a firm believer of having PROOF of times for the timeslip section. If not an actual time slip, then a vid. 505 for timeslip mod!!:rock::D

Oh and only Ram SRT 10s

LoveThisTruck said:
I'm a firm believer of having PROOF of times for the timeslip section. If not an actual time slip, then a vid. 505 for timeslip mod!!:rock::D

Oh and only Ram SRT 10s
:dito: :dito:

Please mods, the timeslip section should be for our trucks only!! BTW I have tried many times to enter my numbers and it just will not let me. Patrick I sent you an E-Mail. Thanks

LoveThisTruck said:

Oh and only Ram SRT 10s
completely agree !!!!!!! :rock:

timeslips are given out out at the track, there is no excuse.... no proof, no post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back