Tinted Windows - Post Them Up!

Demon 8 said:
I need to know what the wheels are on the right. They look sweet on silver.
Is that a paint job????
They are Night Runner Wheels.I went from polished,To chrome,Then N/Rs.:D

As per EMT/SRT's wording: "5% at the top of windshield down to the mirror and 30% down the rest of the way down!"

Tint_003.jpg

Tint_002.jpg

Tint_001.jpg

21 CTSRT said:
048.jpg

my sides are 5% plus 15%

042.jpg

my brow is 5% and then rest of windshield is 35%

046.jpg

my back is Double 5%

is it hard to drive at night?

Changed it

Carlwalski said:
35% tints front and rear. Windshield stock.

Hpim0218-Small.jpg

Hpim0167Small.jpg

Hpim0220-Small.jpg

Hpim0214-Smallp.jpg

Thanks for posting my pics ..... went dark in rear, like 15% and went two shades darker than legal on the sides so maybe 25%. Front stock like ya said. Only been stopped once for trhe tint.

Jim

Ironhead said:
were did you get the headlight covers i want ???lol

That is my old truck and the windsheild is tinted at 20% and the sides are 5%. The headlight covers are GTO. I did not have good luck with them, they do not attach very well and I lost one while driving.

Bruce

when i say 5 + 15 i mean i had to go twice to tint them. the first time did 5% on the sides, back and the brow, you wait 2 weeks or however long depending on weather and then go again and tint over that tint still on the inside of course and then did another 5% on back and then 15% on sides and thats when i did the 35% under the brow because i couldnt see from glare where that was the only place not tinted. the light wouldnt let me see the speedometer and stuff so thats why i tinted the rest of windshield. as far as seeing at night most time u need to roll down window to see unless there is a streetlight and for backing up you must open back slider or roll down windows. I backed over a few small vehichles doing that twice!! but no major damage of course.

rear factory which is ??? .... fronts are 50%

Attachments

• IMG_1311-border.jpeg
    IMG_1311-border.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1261-border.jpeg
    IMG_1261-border.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 56
Floor said:
rear factory which is ??? .... fronts are 50%
Are you sure it's 50%?? Looks awfully dark, perhaps you had a brain fart and you meant something like 15%? :dontknow:

the company who did the coating on the front side windows told me 50%:dontknow:

If you look through BOTH windows (from the side) it appears to be darker I agree...

But I like it :D

Not saying I don't like it, totally the opposite, I love it! ;) Just, being a reference thread trying to keep it factual.
Don't want anyone seeing it and getting "50%" tints put on only find they are light. Looks good mate, just looks darker than 50% is all.

I understand your point, no worry:) . Maybe the pic's give the wrong impressions cause they are lighter in person (and true 50% IMO). Here's a pic of the fronts with foil on them, done by the previous owner. I had to remove it because foil isn't allowed in Belgium. I think I have the installation report from the US company who did this somewhere arround. I'll look for it when I get the chance...;) these are darker then it is nowadays...

Attachments

• IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    664.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Copy of IMG_1024.JPG
    Copy of IMG_1024.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 48
Looks good brother, off topic, what style black powdercoating is that, gloss or semi-gloss? Or?

Jee, also off topic: I dunno:dontknow: . Bought it ready to run :D Only added Dpic; 2x A/F gauge, vacuum gauge, some nice labels from our pervert Steve Holden:p , Fire and ice light bar, Chrome rims......and a LPG install to handle the freeking fuel prices in Belgium :burnout:

Attachments

• IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    944.6 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back