Tires

You will get a lot of recommendations. I will give you one. DON'T GET FALKENS. I got the LEAST amount of miles from them.

I just bought a set of Firestone Destination ST tires for $179 a tire. Have not mounted them yet but they look nice sitting in my basement :D

That being said they could suck when I get around to haveing them mounted. Want to try and get a little more out of the Conti's I have now. They are just about to the wear markers. I think these Firestones will be fine. The tread pattern looks pretty good and they have a 114W rating, 168 mph. I got them from Roadway tire on the internets.

You will get a lot of recommendations. I will give you one. DON'T GET FALKENS. I got the LEAST amount of miles from them.

Where was this advice when I got my tires? Lol. How many miles did you get out of them?

Khumo's have a good speed and wear rating and the price was right at the time I bought them .. I get a better ride quality than the Perelli's that lasted about 19k......Khumo's are still going good with about 26k on them

had a set before the BFG's.

good tire:rock::burnout:

Where was this advice when I got my tires? Lol. How many miles did you get out of them?

I might have gotten 22k out of em. I have over that on my nittos now and they still have well over half the tread left. And they are awesome on the street and strip IMHO

How are general tires? Guy has 3 brand new ones for $150

Had some general grabbers on my v-8 dakota. They did good and lasted decent for as much as I put em through. 3 tires aren't gonna ride good tho. These rims will prolly ride like crap without that 4th tire. ;)

Just got a set of COOPER ZEON XTS A, performace tires with balance, mounting, tax and a free alignment for $750 out the d:rock:eek:or. :D
The tires look aggresive as hell. So far im happy.

The Toyo Proxes S/T II is a premium high-performance tire for SUVs, sport trucks and select crossovers. The fresh design and advanced tread elements deliver the perfect balance of style and performance with a luxurious image, superb handling, confident all-season performance, unparalleled noise reduction and consistent wear.

The previous owner installed a set of them on the truck and I gonna say they are quiet with great handling and looks, as for snow...well we all know about that subject with our rides in here.

Checked around and found some listed for $185 each...not bad.

But I'm sure you will get dozens of answers with tires in here..good luck.

+ 1 on the nittos! I also have a set on wifeys srt8 Cherokee.

i have the Conti's now and love them but they are discontinued. I'm gonna try the Firestone destination ST's next

Just got a set of COOPER ZEON XTS A, performace tires with balance, mounting, tax and a free alignment for $750 out the d:rock:eek:or. :D
The tires look aggresive as hell. So far im happy.

I just put the same ones on too, they seem to work excellent and they look great too! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back