Titan in the 12's NA

ViperJeff said:
But it's still a :hahaha:titan........ :puke:

Hey c-mon, they still look way better than the new Tundra IFARCE lol, but then again so did the steamy pile I left in the toilet last night.

congrtas on the run....... I think 12's is a respectable time for a v8 truck tha stock runs mid 15's....

ViperPowa said:
Hey c-mon, they still look way better than the new Tundra IFARCE lol, but then again so did the steamy pile I left in the toilet last night.

OK, I must agree

I must say, I didn't buy mine soley for the reason some guy drove it at 154 mph around a track....

I bought it because I love the way it looks :D

Yeah your right DJ, and if you look at it like what it takes to cut merely 3 seconds of your stock e.t. with a newer truck with a gas motor, it's respectable.

ViperJeff said:
OK, I must agree

I must say, I didn't buy mine soley for the reason some guy drove it at 154 mph around a track....

I bought it because I love the way it looks :D

Hell yeah, the SRT-10 is the best looking truck ever made, still. The fact that is comes with the baddass engine ever put into a pick-up truck from the factory, is just icing on the cake. :D

amtrucker22 said:
I like and respect most cars and trucks that have an owner who truly loves working on it.

Everything does not have to compare to our trucks. Just enjoy that they are truck enthusiasts!

Congrats to you and your buddy for taking the Titans to the next step!:congrats:

I would agree with Paul here.

patrick

I'm not trying to compare the two trucks. But a guy took a 25 or 30K truck and did 5-7K worth of work to it. I can appreciate anything that is fast, but we aren't talking 11 seconds or even low 12's. Just not really a big deal to me. Also, can't really say this is like an SRT-10 getting into the 10's cause I would guess that there are some titans that are FI or spraying that are probably faster then 12.9. I know this makes me sound like a dick and it is not my intent.

FlyingLow said:
I'm not trying to compare the two trucks. But a guy took a 25 or 30K truck and did 5-7K worth of work to it. I can appreciate anything that is fast, but we aren't talking 11 seconds or even low 12's. Just not really a big deal to me. Also, can't really say this is like an SRT-10 getting into the 10's cause I would guess that there are some titans that are FI or spraying that are probably faster then 12.9. I know this makes me sound like a dick and it is not my intent.

This is the fastest titan in the world (known) Remember this truck came out 4 years ago.. not alot of mods to work with. He is still running the 2.94 gear that came with the truck becuase gears are not even out yet.

Stillens SC'd Titan ran a 14.5.... mine with limited mods ran a 14.2. So that is 6 grand for shit because they will not remove the tq management.

Congrats on the Titan for the 12 second run.

One of the lines in the video is funny. He says it felt good to hang with the big boys running with the SRT-8 Jeep. Then stated that the Jeep had more than 100 horses than him.

With his mods to run that time he has to be putting down over 400hp at the wheels and the Jeep has 420 rated at the flywheel.

Well at least his spin machine works faster then his 1/4 mile time.

Still nice time on the pass just leave the spin machine out next time.

z-man said:
Congrats on the Titan for the 12 second run.

One of the lines in the video is funny. He says it felt good to hang with the big boys running with the SRT-8 Jeep. Then stated that the Jeep had more than 100 horses than him.

With his mods to run that time he has to be putting down over 400hp at the wheels and the Jeep has 420 rated at the flywheel.

Well at least his spin machine works faster then his 1/4 mile time.

Still nice time on the pass just leave the spin machine out next time.

we start out at 305 at the fly. I can bet he is not at 400 at the wheels. I will look for his highest Dyno's but I don't think they are much above 360. But yeah probably still not 100 hp. What is cool is that jeep pulled a 1.8 60 and the T did a 1.7 :D I hope to get mine to do that soon :D

KINGMADE said:
This is the fastest titan in the world (known) Remember this truck came out 4 years ago.. not alot of mods to work with. He is still running the 2.94 gear that came with the truck becuase gears are not even out yet.

Stillens SC'd Titan ran a 14.5.... mine with limited mods ran a 14.2. So that is 6 grand for shit because they will not remove the tq management.

Thanks for the info. That changes the perspective. 14.5 for a SC run who was driving, Stinker? :D

there are only 14 N/A trucks in our timeslip section, the fastest being trainman at 12.49, for the titan to run 12.92 with an auto and a much smaller engine is awesome and in my book needs to be respected, 12's are not easy to get even in our trucks so i say way to go.

ps djcherokee, you asked what my mods were on my youtube(the 12.81 pass) they are in my sig, that pass was without the caltracs running the slicks with 7inch wide rims, my new best is on there too i ran a 12.68:rock:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
there are only 14 N/A trucks in our timeslip section, the fastest being trainman at 12.49, for the titan to run 12.92 with an auto and a much smaller engine is awesome and in my book needs to be respected, 12's are not easy to get even in our trucks so i say way to go.

ps djcherokee, you asked what my mods were on my youtube(the 12.81 pass) they are in my sig, that pass was without the caltracs running the slicks with 7inch wide rims, my new best is on there too i ran a 12.68:rock:

I knew I had seen that tuck before.... congrats on the times:rock: :rock:
and keep up the good work.....:congrats:

amtrucker22 said:
I like and respect most cars and trucks that have an owner who truly loves working on it.

Everything does not have to compare to our trucks. Just enjoy that they are truck enthusiasts!

Congrats to you and your buddy for taking the Titans to the next step!:congrats:
Good man Paul!!!

Good for that guy modding up his truck.

Hey guys you just drive Dodge trucks that saw their value crap the bed. Give the guy some respect...
Who cares if its a diesel chevy or a Tundra...we know Ram SRT10's are badazz...guess what, some people think they are the dumbest thing in the world and are for people who cant afford a viper(viper alley). GIve a little love to a guy coming on here and showing off his truck...If Brad posts up the Supertank and its well recieved by other websites for L's and SS's, than why should we be disrespecting him.

PS...if thats the way some of you feel about buying american...which I am for...in most circumstances...then I guess none yall are going to be drinking

MILLER or BUDWEISER

cuz their foreign owned...powned:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back