Titan in the 12's NA

Sold my JBA shorties and after my move I am getting some equal length longtubes... that should take me to a 13.6-8. After warranty is out I will then go for the 12's. Chris's truck is just ridiculous.. he is the pioneer of Titan racing and is a cool guy. Hell we still do not have a larger TB out for our trucks... lol can't wait till these companies catch on that we love modding just as much as the domestics.

Last edited:
ARRESTmeRed04 said:
there are only 14 N/A trucks in our timeslip section,

There are more in the 12's but you can only put 1 slip in. For example both Jrgnd and I ran 12.7 on stock tires with intake/exhaust/pcm flash. But once we got faster times with FI we had to change it.

Congrats on a fast truck:rock: on another note, I didnt know their was a bunch of haters on this forum. What really shocks me is the number of folks here that say 12's aint shit for a pos Titan, yet these same fukn 1/4 mile experts brag up and down this fukn board whenever they beat one in a street race.:slug:

FlyingLow said:
There are more in the 12's but you can only put 1 slip in. For example both Jrgnd and I ran 12.7 on stock tires with intake/exhaust/pcm flash. But once we got faster times with FI we had to change it.

You are still in the 12's.............

Congratulations on the Tundra (which is actually one of the most American trucks in the USA today). It appears that y'all have reset the bar for trucks in your class. That is good old American hot rodding!

The haters are simply chest pounders trying to justify their existence by winning every peeing contest. People who get so polarized over a particular make of a car or truck are posers in my book. Anyone that has really been around the block a few times and actually turned a wrench themselves can appreciate any notable achievement with any vehicle. I have more than a strong preference for Mopars but appreciate any and all makes that are made to perform well.

Nice work Kingmade. I have always liked the titans, more technology into their DOHC 5.6 then into our v-10's, and they hire more Americans to build their vehicles ;-). I appreciate all fast vehicles, and it's hard to knock a 12 second truck that has sub 350 cubic inches (think ls1 size), but 2k heavier than a vette. Kinda puts it into perspective. Seems like some wanna push their "my trucks better than your truck" persona, leave it on the streets, no need for the "ricer" keyboards.

Nice build, post up when you hit the 11's :)

KINGMADE said:
This is the fastest titan in the world (known) Remember this truck came out 4 years ago.. not alot of mods to work with. He is still running the 2.94 gear that came with the truck becuase gears are not even out yet.

Stillens SC'd Titan ran a 14.5.... mine with limited mods ran a 14.2. So that is 6 grand for shit because they will not remove the tq management.

Wow... thats great. I thought they were a bit quicker than that...:p :dontknow::D but I really never paid much attention. Congrat's on the record.:rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: Like Paul said... I enjoy seeing what people come up with, their creative ideas, and of course the performance aspect on just about anything out there. Where you going with it from here...:dontknow: ;) Have fun.

someone will step and fill the need to remove torque management from your trucks. it make a huge difference in our qc's. and congrats on the 12's i would love to be there.

I'm not hating on their trucks. I know we can't really compare them to ours either. So a fair comparison would be the Hemi's which have been in the 12's for a while. The HP and weights are roughly the same for the 2 trucks.

I know it takes a lot to get into the 12's and it is great for the titan owners that they finally got into the 12's, but I'm not a titan owner. I would feel the same if someone in a regular F-150, Silverado, Tundra etc got into the 12's. Now if any of those trucks got into the low 12's or even 11's then I would be impressed.

FlyingLow said:
I'm not hating on their trucks. I know we can't really compare them to ours either. So a fair comparison would be the Hemi's which have been in the 12's for a while. The HP and weights are roughly the same for the 2 trucks.

I know it takes a lot to get into the 12's and it is great for the titan owners that they finally got into the 12's, but I'm not a titan owner. I would feel the same if someone in a regular F-150, Silverado, Tundra etc got into the 12's. Now if any of those trucks got into the low 12's or even 11's then I would be impressed.

With all the money you would spend chasing this you could just buy a 2000 FRC vette, and put a blower on it...Just doesnt make any sense trying to get those truck to run that fast to me. Same with our trucks, thats why I bought my viper...like at Supertank, Dom, Clint, Scott(azpyroguy) and even Patrick. Tons of money and HP into to heavy of a vehicle.

PS...maybe I'm mad I just dont have the money to do it:dontknow: :D
But i do like Blackviper's 06 QC, looks good and must ride nice with that Roe!!!

FlyingLow said:
And you are still not.......

Thats right but at one point the way you where talking you made it sound like the 12's are not shit blah blah blah.... when you where running in the 12's yourself.

Congrats on taking .4 off your fastest time after putting the supercharger on.:congrats:

KINGMADE said:
Thats right but at one point the way you where talking you made it sound like the 12's are not shit blah blah blah.... when you where running in the 12's yourself.

Congrats on taking .4 off your fastest time after putting the supercharger on.:congrats:

Your Nissan is almost 2000lbs lighter, congratulations. its called math.

MG42pillbox said:
Your Nissan is almost 2000lbs lighter, congratulations. its called math.

You think our trucks weigh 4500? Let me introduce you to the real world... it is called 5150 with weight reduction. But you are right it does come down to power to weight at the end of the day which is what I believe you where trying to get at in a jackass kind of way. But for a guy to act like a prick about a titan in the 12's on all motor when he himself is running 12's with forced induction... was a bit farcical.

He is not hitting the juice right now becuase he needs to get more tuning done.. bouncing of the rev limiter and what not.... but he just might have an11 second truck at the end of the day... personally I think it will be a very low 12 second truck though.

You guys still have bad ass trucks and I love them, which is why I joined this site to begin with. Well that and to post my truck losing to the viper truck :( :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back