Titan in the 12's NA

KINGMADE said:
You think our trucks weigh 4500? Let me introduce you to the real world... it is called 5150 with weight reduction. But you are right it does come down to power to weight at the end of the day which is what I believe you where trying to get at in a jackass kind of way. But for a guy to act like a prick about a titan in the 12's on all motor when he himself is running 12's with forced induction... was a bit farcical.

He is not hitting the juice right now becuase he needs to get more tuning done.. bouncing of the rev limiter and what not.... but he just might have an11 second truck at the end of the day... personally I think it will be a very low 12 second truck though.

You guys still have bad ass trucks and I love them, which is why I joined this site to begin with. Well that and to post my truck losing to the viper truck :( :rock: :D

Titan is the lightest of full sizes. 5097 is stock curb weight for your configuration.

http://vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15047
The Hemi truck ran 13.0 with no power adders, and stock drive train= 'impessive.

*What thread are you reading? ?“Forced Inductionâ€￾? Your smoking some good sh*t eh.

How about you read the thread so you know what is going on... the FI was in response to Flyinglow. And I don't care about hemi's and I won't care about the Titan once the hemi motor gets put into one.

Oh and I call BS on that 13.09... reg cab dodge with every bolt on at ennis ran a 13.3 in the dead of winter with a negative DA.

My 12.7 was in neg DA on a cold Day. My 12.4 with the turbo was on a hot day with high DA on street tires. How about you go over to the Hemi forum and brag that you guys are in the 12's. I'm sorry if I'm not excited about someone with a truck like yours getting into the 12's. I will admit that my gain with the turbo was crappy. But since you are talking about someone else's truck I will do the same. There are lots of FI SRT-10's in the 11's.

Damn look at his mods, That is a lot.

Uprev Tune
Locking diff
Cai
Ram air
Jim Wolfe Cams
E-Fans
Slicks
3400 stall converter and upgraded valve body, and some cryo treated parts thrown in there from IPT
jba exhaust, stillen longtubes and custom B-pipes

My point in all my posts is that I'm just not excited that the titan guys finally got into the 12's when almost all the other trucks have been in the 12's. High 12's is hard but not impossible. Now low 12's or 11's would be impressive for any large truck.

Don't be excited but don't be a penis :):):)

It's cool, faster than my truck, still a Japanese pil$%$#$%#$%#$%#$%, but it's faster :)

KINGMADE said:
How about you read the thread so you know what is going on... the FI was in response to Flyinglow. And I don't care about hemi's and I won't care about the Titan once the hemi motor gets put into one.

Oh and I call BS on that 13.09... reg cab dodge with every bolt on at ennis ran a 13.3 in the dead of winter with a negative DA.

I dont blame you for hating Hemis, Those heavier trucks outclass the Titan in 8 out of 10 races in all heads up comparisons.

You dont even know the curb weight of your own truck. Keep hating little boy :D

Reality < You :congrats:

bigike said:
Why you hatin on the Hemi?

It's a wonderful engine.................................lots o potential.

It was a wonderful engine... the new one barely resembles the hemi's of old.

KINGMADE said:
It was a wonderful engine... the new one barely resembles the hemi's of old.

*Your right, the new one burns cleaner, gets better mileage, and makes more power per cubic inch with less compression, compared to any other modern V8.

Last edited:
Back