To one and all, friends...........

Jack,

Stuff and things are not what makes us happy. Take care of yourself and I hope you are back on your feet ASAP.

-jeff

One thing about Jack, he is def tough as nails ,you may loose you hair a bit buddy, but like you have told me the alternative is not the one you want.
Stay strong friend:rock: :rock: :rock:
I dont like bothering you too much as I know rest is really needed, but you know I am here when you need;)

Guys I am just blown away at your responses both on this thread and in pm's.

You make this man proud to be associated with such a great group of folks.

It brings a tear of joy to my eyes to read your posts of encouragement and support.

You all have really helped make a hard thing, easier.

This is a journey we are all on, and I am not ready to get off the bus yet.

FSTJACK said:

It brings a tear of joy to my eyes to read your posts of encouragement and support.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: This is a journey we are all on, and I am not ready to get off the bus yet.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: yep

Jack, I came out of self imposed retirement to tell you that Lauri and I will say a prayer for you every day as long as you need it. I know how strong you are, and I know in my heart you'll fight the good fight and win, that's just who you are. You've been a dear close friend and we love you. We're here for you if you ever need a thing, all you have to do is call.

Steve and Lauri

That's a great attitude and I believe that's one of the things that can help you through this the best. Keep your head up and keep fighting. We're all in your corner!! :burnout:

FSTJACK said:

FSTJACK said:
I guess not! you told me the lady in the back seat of the bus was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> for ya :D

your strong bo, pray for ya every day, got no worries but ya aggrivatin ol butt:aetsch:

:congrats: It's amazing how so many of the forum guys who dont post anymore have returned to post in a time of need for Jack......Definatly the greatest forum on earth....Well done!!!! I applaud you all:congrats:
:rock: :rock: :rock: VTCOA:rock: :rock: :rock: .

well, thats a good read im glad to see that you viper members are such a nice and caring bunch, jack best wishes, i dont know you but want to wish you the best, bryan is a great addition, he owns the site i admin on and he's a great guy, any changes he makes will def be worth it with some of the new features....looking forward to seeing the SEMopars viper crew here and there more often...

I'm speachless god bless you...!
I been here for a long time, from the first day...This is a great place let's continue the madness !
Serge

WOW! Jack focus on getting you better! We all love you and want you to get better. The forum will be fine and keep on. I have only had the pleasure to talk to you once, but you made a profound impression on me. Get better bud..

Welcome Korny. Any plans to get a SRT10?

good luck. i do not envy the hell you are embarking upon.
i want to see you make a post in a year telling us how your cancer free, and a survivor.

who is Korny?

That was me before I changed my user name to Shaggy. :D

Shaggy said:
That was me before I changed my user name to Shaggy. :D
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch:

FSTJACK said:

So how does it feel to be loved by so many people? :dontknow:

And just think. It's all because of a truck. F*cking amazing.

Silverback said:
So how does it feel to be loved by so many people? :dontknow:

And just think. It's all because of a truck. F*cking amazing.

:itsme:
Love you both,
Jerry

my daughter has been battling Hodgkins Lymphoma for a couple of years ... we thought we beat it once ....

Good luck to you ... thoughts and prayers on the way

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back