Took delivery of my NEW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there product loyalty.......

BLACK :D

Congrats,

ttiwwp.gif

Great cars for sure. I had one way back in high school, that one I really bought for a song. 3 grand, and all it needed was a carb, I was the 3rd owner. It was Duntov blue with both tops, 327 with a 4 speed. Man I loved that car. Ended up putting it into a pole, but it sure was fun while it lasted.

Black1 said:
Here we go.....

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

Thats just plain unfair........

Great looking Vette, 3 great rides and two of em get left home every day. Do you need a sitter for your cars. Be more than happy to make sure there not lonely:D

Time to change the sig pic:D

OCBob said:
Great cars for sure. I had one way back in high school, that one I really bought for a song. 3 grand, and all it needed was a carb, I was the 3rd owner. It was Duntov blue with both tops, 327 with a 4 speed. Man I loved that car. Ended up putting it into a pole, but it sure was fun while it lasted.

LOL - OOOUCH! :eek:

Black1 said:
Thanks Homie. :cool: You going to be on IM tonight? :confused:
Should be bud, things are finally slowing down here a bit.

Did you get both tops or just the ragtop? Years ago, I had the 63 split window and a 65 396/425. Paid around $1,800 and $2,000, drove the piss out of them, and sold cheap, $1,300 for the split window and $1,500 for the other. If I had only known. You have a nice vette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back