Took delivery of my NEW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke said:
Did you get both tops or just the ragtop? Years ago, I had the 63 split window and a 65 396/425. Paid around $1,800 and $2,000, drove the piss out of them, and sold cheap, $1,300 for the split window and $1,500 for the other. If I had only known. You have a nice vette!

Just got the ragtop w/ this one. But, that's ok. I don't need a top anyway! :rock: :evil:

Black is very beautiful - It is the second most beautiful to Red :p

Good job there!! :D

Black1 said:
I agree with you... BUT the FURD will tow the 'Vette like it's not there and STILL get 15 MPG. :D And, TRUST ME... Still look GOOD doing it. :cool:
Andddddd, gets good mileage, too :D

FSTJACK said:
Bitchin car, what a cruiser. That car has the right everything.
And, it looks GOOD IN BLACK :rock:

Never thought I would really ever say that :dontknow:

Looks sweet Jake....Bet she gets the heads turning :driver: for sure

NBT said:
Looks sweet Jake....Bet she gets the heads turning :driver: for sure

I have owned few vehicles that turns heads like this one. Honestly, I would have never guessed it.... There are SOOO MANY 'Vettes running around. I think it's the SOUND that gets them to turn around. :rock: The thing sounds EVIL! :) :burnout: I thought that a nicely tuned Mustang 5.0 had the best exhaust note... Untill I bought this car. :dontknow: I can't figure out what is different about it. But, SOMETHING is different. I've heard/driven a lot of Vettes, but this one is different, FO SHO. :confused:

Damn nice Jake !!
Wished I lived closer as I specialize in C1-C2 vette's
Check underneath and make sure the insulation blanket is between the trans and the tunnel. That will help a little with the heat. The only way to really resolve the problem is sidepipes

Azmotorhead said:
Damn nice Jake !!
Wished I lived closer as I specialize in C1-C2 vette's
Check underneath and make sure the insulation blanket is between the trans and the tunnel. That will help a little with the heat. The only way to really resolve the problem is sidepipes

Thanks man! Yeah, its all there. I might put in some Dynomat soon. I found the VENTS, and that helped! LOL :eek:

I am close to Eckler's, in Titusville. They are going to put in the vintage-air for me. ;)

Black1 said:
She's "just" a little 327. ;) And it "looks" stock. :D I wish I could figure out how to get a sound clip... :D :D :D :cool:

Dude, personally I'm not a convertible fan, but that car is Niiiiice!!:rock: Hope ya have good luck with it!

How UNstock is it anyway??:D

Hamrhead said:
Dude, personally I'm not a convertible fan, but that car is Niiiiice!!:rock: Hope ya have good luck with it!

How UNstock is it anyway??:D

That' s the funny thing... I don't know! :stupido2: I am going to take off a valve cover tonight and see what I got under there. I do know that it sounds like a mild cam... She purrrs like a kitten tho. Hoping for roller-rockers. :) It has a new Edelcrap Carb on it too, but I have to run the numbers to see how big it is.

Last edited:
Black1 said:
That' s the funny thing... I don't know! :stupido2: I am going to take off a valve cover tonight and see what I got under there. I do know that it sounds like a mild cam... She purrrs like a kitten tho. Hoping for roller-rockers. :)
I don't even like black that much but in your case I make a few exceptions...:p

Your screen name
Your truck color
Your car color
You know, the black parts!! :rock: :p :dancing:

Hi Jake :D

Black1 said:

That's it - Just Hi D ;) :D

I made alot of exceptions to be your friend :dontknow: :dancing:

Love ya,

Hi Jakers :D

Black1 said: