Took delivery of my NEW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took delivery of my NEW... (LOTS of PICS ADDED!!)

(Well, new to me)... 1967 Corvette Covt. this afternoon! :cool: I will get some good pics of her in the morning and post them. But for now, here are the SPECS:

Purchased from PROTEAM in Toledo, Oh.
Black w/ Black int. and Black top (Who Knew! :rolleyes: :D :D :cool: )
Built 327 ci. w/ 375hp and LOTS of TQ.
4-Speed!
Body-off restored to (mostly) original specs
EVERYTHING WORKS! Even the original CLOCK! :eek:
17" Torque Thrust Wheels :cool:

And she sounds MEAN! :eek: :D :cool: I don't know what kind of exhaust, but it sounds REALLY GOOD.

I bought it for a song. So, it will be a fun driver. And a good investment. Of course, I have a FEW things that I am going to do to make it a little more.... SPECIAL. But, you will have to wait to see that. ;) ECKLER's Corvette supply is going to do the work, since they are so close to home (Located in Titusville, FL). STAY TUNED! :cool: :D

Last edited:
Congrats Bro,

I love the 67........ A very nice line..... Still a StingRay....Nice....

Have fun with her.....

SD

Can`t do that.Need the bad ass SRT to tow the bad ass Vette man!

Dodge and Chevy forever...Ford never!:)

ROKTMAN said:
Can`t do that.Need the bad ass SRT to tow the bad ass Vette man!

Dodge and Chevy forever...Ford never!:)

I agree with you... BUT the FURD will tow the 'Vette like it's not there and STILL get 15 MPG. :D And, TRUST ME... Still look GOOD doing it. :cool:

Actually, I don't think I will be TOWING the 'Vette ANYWHERE anytime soon. She was bult WELL, and I would not hesitate to drive it cross-country. ;) :)

The only thing is... I am going to have to yank the carpet out and install some more isulation. :eek: The 'ol tootsies were ROASTING. :D I guess these old Sting-Rays do get a little WARM when you drive them hard! :cool:

67 Roadster is just about the best year C3 made in my opinion. Post some pics if you get a chance. Congrats

FSTJACK said:
67 Roadster is just about the best year C3 made in my opinion. Post some pics if you get a chance. Congrats

I will this afternoon. I have to steal my Dig. Cam. back from my folks. :mad: My Mom "borrowed" it to take some pics of their new house. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on the new toy. :cool: :cool: And I really glad to hear you are going to drive the bitch.:D That's what they are for.:)

Silverback said:
Congratulations on the new toy. :cool: :cool: And I really glad to hear you are going to drive the bitch.:D That's what they are for.:)

Hey DAD! :D :cool: Yeah, I didn't want a "100 point" car, for just that reason. I wanted somthing I could DRIVE! No Big Blocks for that reason as well. This is a nice little car that looks good and is fun to drive.... Who the HELL wants a $70-$100,000 garage ornimate??? :rolleyes: ;)

Congrats Jake....she's got to be beautiful...can't wait to see the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back