Took down an '06 Mustang GT on the highway...

vvv90 said:
...With my RC...

...So there I was cruising in the middle lane at about 70MPH and an '06 Mustang GT cruises up next to me in the left lane. He passes me and then I see him immediately slow down.

Oh boy, he wants to run. I notice the Mustang start goosing the throttle to let me know he wants to run. I've never raced anyone yet.

I kept thinking "Man, that Mustang looks like my friend Dave's"

Sure enough, I finally look at the driver and it's my buddy Dave.

AH HA!!! It's on then!

So I'm about half a car length away from him when I nail it and get only about an 1/8 car jump ahead of him. He has an automatic.

I immediately start pulling on him by about a car length. I then go to shift to fourth and didn't give it enough muscle. It didn't go in.

Well, in the back of my mind I was thinking that I got the jump so it wasn't really fair, so before trying fourth again I look next to me and see him reeling me in with his front bumper just next to my door....He is now gaining ground so it's more than fair at this point.....So I jam it into fourth and nail it.

NO CONTEST!

I pulled another 3 cars on him up to about ~110? is my guess. I never looked at the speedo.

He pinged me on my Nextel to say "Damn, that's one fast f'n truck! ... Now all those people that saw us are laughing that I got beat by a Ram."

True, true. :D

Here we go again On street racing. D please Chime in Again:D Well Longest you win I'm all for it.:rock:

Annu Kumar said:
Here we go again On street racing. D please Chime in Again:D Well Longest you win I'm all for it.:rock:

"A word to the wise is sufficient"..............

D

Wow...you beat a slow ass piece of shit mustang....you are so cool....:rock:

maybe you can run a Acura next or a Hyundai....

Nowwhat said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How do you really feel Mike :dontknow: :p :D
Nowwhat said:
Wow...you beat a slow ass piece of shit mustang.... you are so cool....:rock:

I had a "previous body style" Mach 1 Mustang reving his engine at me in my work truck today:dontknow: :dontknow: .......maybe he knows I have a Viper truck, I dont know......anyway how fast are those Mustangs? He definatly had an aftermarket exhaust and some horrible wheels!!! LOL

patrick

Nowwhat said:

Yeah I probably will.

And for the record, yes, I am cool.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back