TOTM

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be sad to see may BABY vanish from the home page:vroam:

As hard as it was for me to vote for a RED truck it will be GREAT to see Dan's "Work" truck with a WING and NO Toolbox:aetsch:

It was "May" TOTM but i did mean to say "my" still a typo either way:D

I just wanna know... :dontknow:Why wasn't that picture of your epic burnout used for the May TOTM pic? :confused:Your truck looked too mild-mannered all month.

It will be sad to see may BABY vanish from the home page:vroam:

As hard as it was for me to vote for a RED truck it will be GREAT to see Dan's "Work" truck with a WING and NO Toolbox:aetsch:

Oh and after what took place in PCB no one can poke fun at Dan's toolbox... Almost makes me wanna get a carbon fibered toolbox.. ALMOST!!!

Last edited:
you guys are funny:D

it's been....YEARS since this wing's been on...

dirtywing.jpg

she's all cleaned up now...got a a nice little spot to take a few shots today...

Last edited:
ok.... got a few so far... can't get to the building i want without driving through the grass which is clearly marked NO TRESSPASSING...still thinking about it...:dontknow: :D

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

i like this one the best of the three...i'll get some more...

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

well what do tou know, she does clean up. now why would you want to take that beutiful wing off???

Proud of you Danny. Congratulations:rock::rock:

ya i guess if i dent and get my truck all scratched up ,bang up all four corners of my bumper and take wing off and get a rattle can and paint my intake , ill get to be totm too :dontknow:

:bawling::bawling:
You men douche :D
:bawling::bawling:

hahaha, my truck may be slow, but at least i can use my money for gofast parts instead of at the bodyshop. if u had more respect for ur truck u might be a little more careful when u drive.

Hell. i am nicer to my work truck than u are urs.:D:p

Attachments

• muddin 002.jpg
    muddin 002.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 19
  • muddin 004.jpg
    muddin 004.jpg
    695.2 KB · Views: 17
  • muddin 005.jpg
    muddin 005.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 21
  • muddin 006.jpg