TOTM

ya i guess if i dent and get my truck all scratched up ,bang up all four corners of my bumper and take wing off and get a rattle can and paint my intake , ill get to be totm too :dontknow:

You big dummy. You forgot to mention, a girl on the hood and three on the toolbox.

aruuuugggg im so bored at work i could crap ,,wait i already did ,,,,:willy:

you know what... all'a ya'll call me when you hit the 100k mark... prolly won't even keep 'em that long cuz you're scared they'll break... i drive the shit out of it and i love it, and i got twice the miles as you haters...you're clearly jealous:D

here's some more: got another good spot i'mma hit in the morning...

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

Hey Dan. Maybe like you could mount one of these instead of the "Tool Box":D Also Keep the wing and get a "ladder rack"!

table-position-2184-h.jpg

table-position-2184-g.jpg

i had texas wash my tailgate with her soapy ass but no one got a pic of that :mad:

Dont feel too bad. :dontknow:I'm still waiting to see the pictures of Lil' Texas and the gang holding my stick in a seductive manner as if they wanted to shove it in their...... Well, :rolleyes:you know.. MAN I wanna see that picture.

Photobucket deleted them. Also remember, if you post them here, this is "general discussion"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back