Tour de France.....anyone keeping up with it?

nope. I dunno, something about guys on bikes wearing full body spandex. ummmm looks and sounds kinda gay........j/k that a tough thing to do. those guys have some killer endurance.

Check out the next stage....let me put it into perspective.....try to ride 128 miles over 5 mountain passes....after already riding over 1000 miles total for the last week......these guys are as close to super human as it gets....man tomorrow is going to be tough.

Walt

POSITION-2.gif

Landis...has had the ride of his life today!!!! was 10 min behind when he cracked yesterday....but today with 50KM into todays race he took off never to be seen again...had led all day on one of the toughest stages of the tour.....WOW what a ride....he WINS!!!!!!!!!!! unreal ride......GO LANDIS.....what a ride

Walt

Last edited:
K-80-123 said:
Landis...has had the ride of his life today!!!! was 10 min behind when he cracked yesterday....but today with 50KM into todays race he took off never to be seen again...had led all day on one of the toughest stages of the tour.....WOW what a ride....he WINS!!!!!!!!!!! unreal ride......GO LANDIS.....what a ride

Walt
I just heard that this guy lives down the road from me. Never knew it until today, guess I need to pull for him.

OCBob said:
I just heard that this guy lives down the road from me. Never knew it until today, guess I need to pull for him.

Legendary ride today....that performance was the best one day effort EVER......not even Lance had a one day effort like Landis did today.....they will talk about this ride today for years....simply the best ride ever at the Tour.

Walt

LANDIS WINS.....:):):)...what a race this year....that makes 8 years straight an american has won the biggest sporting event in France....YES....:)

Walt

K-80-123 said:

Walt
Talk about a gut check :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back