Track video Houston members at Sealy

all i saw on the videos was a srt10 on nitrous lose to a SUV with a HEMI with just a tune:rock:

all you seen was me spinning out at line cause i had not gotten my DR,s mounted yet but thats ok ,,i know how you just live to bad mouth srt-10,s so rock on

all you seen was me spinning out at line cause i had not gotten my DR,s mounted yet but thats ok ,,i know how you just live to bad mouth srt-10,s so rock on

Just want to run a modded srt10 so i only do it to get under ya skin so maybe someone local will run me once my motor is in and dyno tuned by flaco

Just want to run a modded srt10 so i only do it to get under ya skin so maybe someone local will run me once my motor is in and dyno tuned by flaco

so you dont even have a running vehical but you come on here to run your mouth ,,,nice :D i will run ya ,,just have scewed up work schdule ,,so never know when i can get to track

Stock and lightly modded SRt 10s will not be able to handle Ray (Daytona81) once he gets his truck finished. Ray knows how to drag race and he is building one bad @ss hemi truck with a 392 and all the go fast goodies. However, if he wants to run his modded 392 against a modded SRT 10, I'm his huckleberry. ;)

you want a motor to motor pass? when is it supposed to be done?

Yup motor vs motor would be fine. According to the builder I should get it back this week and i should have it installed by the end of next week. Once its all installed i will contact flaco to tune it...Ill send you a PM

Whats your best E/T so far

Stock and lightly modded SRt 10s will not be able to handle Ray (Daytona81) once he gets his truck finished. Ray knows how to drag race and he is building one bad @ss hemi truck with a 392 and all the go fast goodies. However, if he wants to run his modded 392 against a modded SRT 10, I'm his huckleberry. ;)

Your truck is sick as hell bro:rock:. How is it coming along? I would mind running you but i will need to get nitrous first before that happen.

so you dont even have a running vehical but you come on here to run your mouth ,,,nice :D i will run ya ,,just have scewed up work schdule ,,so never know when i can get to track

Sweet ill let you know when its done and then let me know when you can and we shall race

Yup motor vs motor would be fine. According to the builder I should get it back this week and i should have it installed by the end of next week. Once its all installed i will contact flaco to tune it...Ill send you a PM

Whats your best E/T so far

my srt is only bolt ons, went 12.55@110 on street tires a few weeks ago

my best to date is a [email protected], that was without the throttle body or tune. but a shorter set of slicks(giving me a lower gear ratio.)

When you plan on getting flaco to tune urs. I thought he wouldnt touch a dodge. We had a few of his trucks impounded at work. Or trucks that he has tuned. Main reason why i stopped going to the el dorado meets on fridays his guys kept wanting to race.

When you plan on getting flaco to tune urs. I thought he wouldnt touch a dodge. We had a few of his trucks impounded at work. Or trucks that he has tuned. Main reason why i stopped going to the el dorado meets on fridays his guys kept wanting to race.

what were they impounded for ,,,street racing ,,and do you still want to do a deal on the pistons too now ??we can horse trade for em ,,im looking for a stereo and some 6x9 ,s must have a aux jack ,,dont have to fit our truck ,,dont need a screen stereo either

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back