Track video Houston members at Sealy

Some that and i think one came in as he was tunning one.
Do you know if all 10 are good. He wants to replace them all just to be on the safe side.

what were they impounded for ,,,street racing ,,and do you still want to do a deal on the pistons too now ??we can horse trade for em ,,im looking for a stereo and some 6x9 ,s must have a aux jack ,,dont have to fit our truck ,,dont need a screen stereo either

We picked two up about 3 wks ago off of 225

When you plan on getting flaco to tune urs. I thought he wouldnt touch a dodge. We had a few of his trucks impounded at work. Or trucks that he has tuned. Main reason why i stopped going to the el dorado meets on fridays his guys kept wanting to race.

He started tuning HEMI about 2 weeks ago. He got an additional 19 rwhp & 41ftlbs out of my friend cam, bolton hemi compared to the previous tune he had before. He has tuned so many chevy that i wouldnt doubt you got atleast a dozen of them in your yard.

WHat you getting done to it now?

Some that and i think one came in as he was tunning one.
Do you know if all 10 are good. He wants to replace them all just to be on the safe side.
yes sir ,,only bad one was a spun bearing on number three ,,but you just need pistons ,,ill double check them all when i get home tonight

The whole bottom end then will prob be selling her. Then again i just picked up gears and nos.

Your truck is sick as hell bro:rock:. How is it coming along? I would mind running you but i will need to get nitrous first before that happen.

Thanks. I am still trying to get a ladder bar set up and some kind of matching rims (front and back) that will allow me to run slicks on the back and skinys on the front. I know you will be running high 10s with the nitrous. :rock: I hope to be finished about the same time as you are so we can have some fun. :D

Ray you know you are going to be high 11s to low 12s N/A.

Thats what im hoping for..11's n/a cause this 392 is a very aggresive build since its not my Daily and with the 5.7L i ran 12.4@107 in + D.A and 75* weather so i hoping for 11's N/A in -D.A and cooler weather. I just dont want to say it and it dont happen.

Last edited:
Thanks. I am still trying to get a ladder bar set up and some kind of matching rims (front and back) that will allow me to run slicks on the back and skinys on the front. I know you will be running high 10s with the nitrous. :rock: I hope to be finished about the same time as you are so we can have some fun. :D

Hell yeah cant wait to see it. Lets get them running and show them what DODGE is all about:rock:

sounds like you two are fixing to take a warm shower together :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back