Traction/Transfer Bars RC V1Racing

Let me say this i an launching so hard that i can't find that right rpm to where it hooks and doesn't lay down i launch at 2500 stick and bog I'm gonna have to try 3000. So y'all understand I'm launching my truck on stock tires and rims at 2800 and not doing
Spinning hooking

Let me say this i an launching so hard that i can't find that right rpm to where it hooks and doesn't lay down i launch at 2500 stick and bog I'm gonna have to try 3000. So y'all understand I'm launching my truck on stock tires and rims at 2800 and not doing
Spinning hooking

Huh? Anyone understand this?

Please, need more videos, get some close shots of you launching. Thank you for you testing and showing.

Are you leaving on the bottle?

He prolly racing again as its a two day deal. He IS NOT leaving on the bottle being he's on street tires. I feel if he plays with tire pressure he prolly can leave on juice. I have him on a progressive as I feel instant hits are what stresses our pistons and rods. He is playing with settings now to find what suits him as I just threw a base programming on it. We has him locked out the 1st 1.9 seconds, then progressive from 20%-99% in .7 second. As of his third pass (last pass) he had it come in at 80%-99% so its more of a hard hit. He's running a bit too rich but safe. I think there's much more power to be had safely out of his setup, but he's knocked off 8/10ths and added 7 mph as is so not too bad. He'll gain just over a second and maybe 10 mph by the time we iron it out and get his launch down.
Congrats Matt

You or others may not agree Dowork, but i think you should give up on street tires. Get some full slicks or drag redials get learn to launch with those. Street tires can only do so much. It's also very unsafe to spray on street tires. You may break loose and wreck.

If you are serious about getting your time down, you need good rubber. There are some hero runs which have some amazing times on street tires but those are far and few between.

What times did you and other 10's run? I went run at my local track last night. It was fun.

My goal is to break into 11 on stock trim I'm close and intend on making it happen. Then I'll go to slicks

That's good. I hope you get your goal. Just please be safe.

So what times did you and others 10's run. Can you post your time slips?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back