Traction/Transfer Bars RC V1Racing

I'm driving back to shreveport I'll post time slips when i get home tonight along with pics

Yea I thought so felt good I had a faster slip but horrible launch so it ran 12.8 @ 113.7 w 2.2 60, amazing how much a good launch helps

Your opponents time slip and 113.7 trap speed show how your 60 could have you deep in 11s :)
Congrats bro on a full weight 06 that puts in work ;-)

Hell I'm trying to rep for those full weight guys I want my truck like me HEAVY AS A MOTHER AND QUICK TO GET

i've run 1.91 60' on full air pressure street tires...

you're gonna sacrifice the clutch, but your times will thank you!!! :burnout:

my best time in the 8th (no 1/4 tracks near me) was 8.31... full weight, full air pressure in the tires... that's a mid 12s truck, if the calculations are real...

I've read your threads extensively on your launches i thought about trying the feather method but like you said its gonna eat the clutch. I did this by just dumping it i was so amazed at how it hooked i only got three runs on the weekend i well be at the track Fri for test and tune hope for a 1.8 which i feel is achievable

Last edited:
Says the man who went 11.7 @ 113mph:rock:

That was with a screwed up rearend, its gone 11.7@118 as well. The 11.76@113 was on a day with negitive DA couple weeks ago(after rebuilding the rear end) it went [email protected] with the DA a few hundred feet above sea level and with a "soft" 4k launch(1.67 60') vs a balls out 5k launch on the .76 pass(1.61 60')

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back