Traded my Truck and Super Bee...for this

I had a 96 Ram 1500 almost the same color as the new viper. They called it Kiwi green Pearl. They only made them for the first month of 96 production. It was a sweet looking ride IMO.

Oh my God I am in Love...we have to go back in on Monday and bring the truck and Charger, so I hope they don't try to change any of the deal...but if they do, another dealer has a Snake Skin Green w/ Black stripes coming in a few weeks.

The answer is yes...the car is all the colors you see. It does an amazing job of color changing in different lighting. Just like a snake should.

Attachments

• Viper Front End Wow.jpg
    Viper Front End Wow.jpg
    930.1 KB · Views: 755
  • Viper Front End.jpg
    Viper Front End.jpg
    799.2 KB · Views: 627
  • Viper_Emblem.jpg
    Viper_Emblem.jpg
    818.3 KB · Views: 771
  • Viper Hood.jpg
    Viper Hood.jpg
    934.8 KB · Views: 670
  • Viper Side.jpg
    Viper Side.jpg
    903.7 KB · Views: 1,602
Saw those pics over on the VCA - Beauty!

Everyone's gonna see that thing coming from a mile away!!:burnout: :D

Hamrhead said:
Saw those pics over on the VCA - Beauty!

Everyone's gonna see that thing coming from a mile away!!:burnout: :D

No doubt...its gonna be hard to get away with anything. Then my wife will be right behind me in her CopperHead. Wow now there is a thought....she might be in front of me since I will be the one that got pulled over.:D

Ok...last two...the CopperHead and Snake Skin together...sort of. Sorry Guys, I am like a little kid...woohoo. Just wish I could drive it some more...stupid Winter.

Attachments

• Viper Copperhead and Snake Skin.jpg
    Viper Copperhead and Snake Skin.jpg
    884.5 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Viper Copperhead and Snake Skin1.jpg
    Viper Copperhead and Snake Skin1.jpg
    953.8 KB · Views: 1,827
Damn man!!!! Those things are sweet, can't believe some of the stock 1/4 times!!!

That thing is sweet...love the color..congrats CarDude..

CarDude said:
Ok...last two...the CopperHead and Snake Skin together...sort of. Sorry Guys, I am like a little kid...woohoo. Just wish I could drive it some more...stupid Winter.

You're not alone...I haven't driven mine since November.:( F'n Winter.:thefinger:

Though today I did RE-connect the battery and fire it up for 10 minutes or so!:D

Here is where mine hibernates for the Winter.

hemi killer said:
Great rides, where did you get the lift?

Bruce

I actually purchased it used. I think I paid $2500 for it installed....great deal.

Nice ride....been thinking about trading the truck off for a Viper for awhile now, but still no hits on mine:(
Awesome ride tho:rock:

Hamrhead said:
You're not alone...I haven't driven mine since November.:( F'n Winter.:thefinger:

Though today I did RE-connect the battery and fire it up for 10 minutes or so!:D

Here is where mine hibernates for the Winter.
Just drove mine Saturday, haha. :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

:D

Great looking ride, CarDude!.

ViperTruck2933 said:

:D

Great looking ride, CarDude!.

Argghhh...well so did I. I took it to the VCA Banquet here, literally right after I bought it. I have to go back to the dealer today to sign other paperwork and bring the truck and bee in, so lets hope they don't try any funny stuff tonight. If they do I will take the other one with stripes at another dealership. :D

ViperTruck2933 said:
You have no snow or salted roads out your way?:dontknow:

Our roads are pretty clean, but not totally. After a couple days of driving my Focus, the entire back end/rear glass is covered with dusty crud.:(

Probably better to let my Black Viper sit and stay clean.:)

Thanks for all the compliments...

Update on the car. I went to the dealer last night to turn in my trades and resign paperwork with my wife so she would be on the paperwork as well...and the dealer started to jack with me. I promptly told him to come and get his car...and we refused to give him our trades. Luckily, I should have bought my vehicle from Burt Dodge anyway, as I have purchased two cars from them just last year. Burt Dodge in Parker have been stellar...they even gavce abunch of raffle prizes at the banquet Saturday night. I should have never purchased at the other place. So I looks like I will be getting a new SSG, but this time with stripes. I am sure the other dealer will be calling me today...but they have really pissed my off. I drove the car back to the dealer last night, even though they really wanted me to keep it...I said you can come get it. They didn't want anyone else to drive it...guess they think I will still feel like it is mine if no one else drives it. I love the car...but I really should have bought from Burt anyway. So, looks like I will be getting a better deal...so it is all good, I just need to wait a few more weeks. Oh well I can't drive it anyway because of the roads...

Funny thing is my wife and I just knew they were going to screw with us last night...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back