Traded my Truck and Super Bee...for this

sleeper said:
What did the dealer try to do?
Multiple things...wrong payoff on my Charger (Chrysler Financial), then they tryed to switch me to a lease, and some other things like, their GAP Insurance coverage isn't even large enough to cover the purchase price of the car...so I said do you want to pick the car up? Again...no wories another one will be in at Burt Dodge in Parker in a few weeks...it will have my name on it shortly.

So, how many miles are on it now?

I assume it's still considered 'new'?

Damn, wonder what kinda deal they'd cut on it now that's it's got some miles?;) j/k

That does suck though!

Hamrhead said:
So, how many miles are on it now?

I assume it's still considered 'new'?

Damn, wonder what kinda deal they'd cut on it now that's it's got some miles?;) j/k

That does suck though!

It is still new...paperwork was never completed. It only has 115 miles on it. I didn't really drive too many rocks and crap on the streets.

Good for you Cardude!

Will the new one have stripes down the center or the the drivers side like some of the new viper pics we have seen?

Will

Manic said:
Good for you Cardude!

Will the new one have stripes down the center or the the drivers side like some of the new viper pics we have seen?

Will

Burt Dodge in Parker ordered (and is currently being built) a Green one with dual stripes...I don't think they ordered any other options.

Funny thing is I am not really that disappointed (yet)...I think we both expected them to try something on us....but if anything I got to drive an 08 before anyone else here...hahahahahah

CarDude said:
Burt Dodge in Parker ordered (and is currently being built) a Green one with dual stripes...I don't think they ordered any other options.
Are the stripes Black or White?

Lawrance, stop trading and buying so many cars. I have enough underwear to last two lifetimes!! Hope you enjoy whatever you end up with. I took my vette out Sunday and had a blast. Still to cold to drop the top. In the spring, we'll have to get together if you don't mind being seen next to a vette.

Broke said:
Lawrance, stop trading and buying so many cars. I have enough underwear to last two lifetimes!! Hope you enjoy whatever you end up with. I took my vette out Sunday and had a blast. Still to cold to drop the top. In the spring, we'll have to get together if you don't mind being seen next to a vette.

Of course...I am sure you will enjoy the new Snake Skin Green Color...I hear it looks great from behind...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back