Trainman's NA World Record Day Timeslips.

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Trainman's NA timeslips on Jan 17 09 in Sacramento. These timeslips include the NA Ram Srt10 World Record run.:rock: :rock:

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Maybe Jerry (Trainman) will explain the details of these runs. The above pictures are posted in order of first to last runs that day.

Ryan (Tidnab) good seeing you again bro. Don't blow out your eardrums with that Mesa Boogie Bass Box.:D :D I think Dom will be crying like the little girl that he is when you meet up with him at the starting line.;) :D :D :D

Whitesnake (Eddie) we are calling you out to go ATV off roading. Ryan (Tidnab) will post up a thread soon about it. Maybe we can get Mike (AwdIsuzu) to get on that dirt bike of his as well and get Nowwhat (Mike) to show off his off roading skills as well. Ryan is going to let me use one of his ATV's.:D :D :D :D I know Jerry (Trainman) will probably not attend because he is too busy training for Prof's racquetball matchup. Maybe Alfredo (FerrariTruck) will join in on the festivities? I know Patrick (RedSrt007) is long overdue for his RockCrawler to see some action as well. Kevin (Voodoo) can always do a flyby and maybe we can get J.T. (VnmPwrd) to show us how to really off road.

Last edited:
Thanks Brad for posting for me. Guys like to see time slips...and those verify the runs I already reported. I am vehicle # 100 on those time slips.

SrtBrad said:
J.T. (VnmPwrd) thanks for the lunch bro. It's always colorful around you. How's the flavor of the week doing?
LOL Flavors of the week are great :rock: Just sent the 5ft10 22 y.o.blond off to work ;).

SrtBrad said:
Whitesnake (Eddie) we are calling you out to go ATV off roading. Ryan (Tidnab) will post up a thread soon about it. Maybe we can get Mike (AwdIsuzu) to get on that dirt bike of his as well and get Nowwhat (Mike) to show off his off roading skills as well. Ryan is going to let me use one of his ATV's.:D :D :D :D I know Jerry (Trainman) will probably not attend because he is too busy training for Prof's racquetball matchup. Maybe Alfredo (FerrariTruck) will join in on the festivities? I know Patrick (RedSrt007) is long overdue for his RockCrawler to see some action as well. Kevin (Voodoo) can always do a flyby and maybe we can get J.T. (VnmPwrd) to show us how to really off road.
Lets go I am so down for this .... Cleghorn maybe.

hey brad i'm up for it:rock: just let me know

By the way jerry, I am following all your trchniques very closely.

Last nite at Irwindale I pulled an 8.514 @84 mph with a 1.924 60ft:rock: NOt 12's material but still very good.. I only lost to a modded SRT 8 jeep by a tenth which had I gotten a reaction time I would beat him.

Trainman, Those times are better than mine with a 150 shot of nitrous, but I would skin your ass on the reaction times!!

AWESOME!

Keep up the great runs!

Jeff

FATJACK said:
Trainman, Those times are better than mine with a 150 shot of nitrous, but I would skin your ass on the reaction times!!

FatJack...if you noticed, I won every race...and I knew my competition in each lane so I wasn't worried about reaction time. The other night I raced a Black Ford Lightning and I knew it would be a close race so I concentrated on the tree and had a .009 light. Those runs in Sacramento I was trying to refine the starting line RPM's to help the members on this forum so I was watching my Tach and catching the tree out of the corner of my eye. Maybe someday we will line up, then I will show you a reaction time.....Ask SRTBrad... he's seen me in action plenty of times!:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back