Tropical Fish hobby

TheSickness said:
They were to big for that..You think I got the Roktman twin turbo model toilet hehehe Nope I released them in the local lake ( Man Made ) that lake had trout and blue gill which I am sure no longer exist thanks to the Texas and Manganesse ;) :D

Learn something new everyday Mikey:)

I'm dying to get back into raising Discus. Used to have seven tanks ranging from 20 gallons to 75, all but one dedicated to Disc... Had one salt tank I dabbled with some. Having Disc and living in the DC area is not a good thing unless you have some serious water processing abilities. Although my wife hated it I turned one of my showers into a water processing plant. I had a RO unit connected to five gallon buckets with a float to stop the water flow. Since I had to replace about 20% of the water each day I had a 75 gallon trash can that I used for water treatment. After changing water for the day I would replenish the large garbage can with reconstituted RO water from the 5 gallon buckets and filter this garbage can with peat to give a nice brown tinge which dics love. peat also buffered and got the PH to a slightly acidic level disc love.

Now I got the itch again... Thanks......

TheSickness said:
They were to big for that..You think I got the Roktman twin turbo model toilet hehehe Nope I released them in the local lake ( Man Made ) that lake had trout and blue gill which I am sure no longer exist thanks to the Texas and Manganesse ;) :D

Hehehehe. We sell a toilet that's claim to fame is that you can flush 16 golf balls down it. :dontknow::dontknow: Why the hell you would want to do that, is beyond me. (And it's expensive too!)

ntw0rk said:
Hehehehe. We sell a toilet that's claim to fame is that you can flush 16 golf balls down it. :dontknow::dontknow: Why the hell you would want to do that, is beyond me. (And it's expensive too!)

AHHHH, the Champion:) I have two at the beach house, the boys have yet to back this one up:) No plunger required....

TOTO has a very similar toilet, you know, my 12 year old backed it up last night... I was super pissed and gave him a strong lecture about how I replaced all the toilets so I wouldn't have to deal with this... He kind of smiled and laughed until I put the plunger in his hand and told him he was definitely old enough to plunge out a toilet:) I'm such a bad father:D

-jeff

jelms said:
AHHHH, the Champion:) I have two at the beach house, the boys have yet to back this one up:) No plunger required....

TOTO has a very similar toilet, you know, my 12 year old backed it up last night... I was super pissed and gave him a strong lecture about how I replaced all the toilets so I wouldn't have to deal with this... He kind of smiled and laughed until I put the plunger in his hand and told him he was definitely old enough to plunge out a toilet:) I'm such a bad father:D

-jeff

ROF..........................:rock: :congrats:

D

Django said:
ROF..........................:rock: :congrats:

D

I'm sure his future wife will love that story too:)

Ahhh, being a parent has it advantages:D

That is what keeps me going when I'm over a toilet pushing the crap down:D

Just wait Jason and Kyle:) The toast at your wedding is going to be awesome:)

Don't get me wrong. I love my boys. They keep me on my toes in lots of ways.... plunging toilets, washing a green dog, and washing beer off my truck.

Boys, who else loves them but their dad:D

-jeff

Prof said:
Nothing that Wifey couldn't handle.
Well your gonna have to whack me first...I was next in line and she already married for money when she met Jerry :dontknow: :D So now she will marry for schlong :rock:

TheSickness said:
Well your gonna have to whack me first...I was next in line and she already married for money when she met Jerry :dontknow: :D So now she will marry for schlong :rock:
That leaves you out.:D

Bill.

TheSickness said:

Ultimately, she will marry me for, for...awh shit, she will marry me so that Jerry will have a target for his chainsaw.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back