Tropical Fish hobby

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I have a gagillion gallon tank that surrounds my house!:D

I'll be back in a few days, I have to go snorkling to find out what is in my tank!!!:D:D:D:D:D

If your ever at Disney's Epcot, Check out "The Living Seas" attraction. It's the one with the "Finding Nemo" ride. There is a restaurant called the Coral Reef where the whole wall is aquarium. I'm talking sharks, sea turtles and scuba divers big. 5.6 million gallons.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/dining/diningDetail?id=CoralReefDiningPage&bhcp=1

SilvrSRT10 said:
If your ever at Disney's Epcot, Check out "The Living Seas" attraction. It's the one with the "Finding Nemo" ride. There is a restaurant called the Coral Reef where the whole wall is aquarium. I'm talking sharks, sea turtles and scuba divers big. 5.6 million gallons.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/dining/diningDetail?id=CoralReefDiningPage&bhcp=1
yeah that is the old 20,000 leagues under the sea and then little mermaid now finding nemo if i remember correctly. seaworld in tampa has a restaurant that is right beside the aquarium a little pricey but then again its all about the company

mcrodney said:
yeah that is the old 20,000 leagues under the sea and then little mermaid now finding nemo if i remember correctly. seaworld in tampa has a restaurant that is right beside the aquarium a little pricey but then again its all about the company

I thought 20K Leagues was over in The Magic Kingdom near where Mickeys Toon Town is now located. The Seas with Nemo & Friends (previously "The Living Seas") is located in Epcot. The Coral Reef Restaurant entrance is around to the far right of the building. It too is a little pricey but as you say, the service, food and company was worth it. I was just there over Thanksgiving week and am ready to go back. It is too crowded during the holiday season.

well, mine is a 150 gallon salt water fish tank! wet/dry system... sorry no pic's!!!!

Europe's Largest Aquarium on Travel Channel Now Mon. 7:00 PM

Whitesnake said:
well, mine is a 150 gallon salt water fish tank! wet/dry system... sorry no pic's!!!!
I call Bullshit ! :D Mexicans don't have fish, unless they are making taco's out of them :D :p

TheSickness said:
Here is a place that sells pet supply's for every kind of pet imaginable. They are very nicely priced and I have been dealing with them for years.....I strongly recommend them.................:rock:

http://www.thatpetplace.com/

This is a neat fish! I haven't seen one of these before. :dontknow: A Blue Mandarin Dragonette...

p30484b.jpg

TheSickness said:
I ask this because of a few things :D 1. I am going to set up my 75 gal gallon and in the past I have raised and breed just about everything. From Africans to South American Ciclids and even community tanks. Hell I even caught my own Blue Gill's and breed them for a year and then the mutiny happend LOLOLOL. In another life I wanted to be a Marine Biologist and I even took care of the tanks at the college for a bit.. But I am going nuts trying to figure out what I want to do next.... I am thinking of doing Blood Parrots or maybe Blue Rams :confused: But I am also sorta thinking a large community tank. :confused: Gimme some ideas guys and I really wanna stay away from salt water...:mad: Hehehhehe

You used to breed AFRICANS!!! :eek:

:D :D :D

i went to an all u can eat catfish the other night, as many as i ate it felt like a hobby.

I went to PetSmart and looked around today... They have some interesting options for tank starter kits. :) I found this one that looked pretty cool... But, I have NO IDEA what I am looking for (as far as quality filters, pumps, etc.). :dontknow: Here is a link:

http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...&bmUID=1168371892294&itemNo=4&Nao=0&N=2030056

I guess I should start out small... I would like to do Saltwater, so would it be easier to maintain if it was bigger? (More water, less/slower fluctuation or change in environment :dontknow: )

Last edited:
here is my tank . sorry the pic is a lil big

Well maybe not mine lol but would look good in my place

16_xlg.jpg

the larger the tank the less the ph will flutuate.

Black1 said:
I went to PetSmart and looked around today... They have some interesting options for tank starter kits. :) I found this one that looked pretty cool... But, I have NO IDEA what I am looking for (as far as quality filters, pumps, etc.). :dontknow: Here is a link:

http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...&bmUID=1168371892294&itemNo=4&Nao=0&N=2030056

I guess I should start out small... I would like to do Saltwater, so would it be easier to maintain if it was bigger? (More water, less/slower fluctuation or change in environment :dontknow: )

Hey.... I posted a legit question, Oh Fishy One. :dontknow: :D ........... Could I get an answer? The poor fishes at the pet store are looking for a new home. :( ;)

Black1 said:
Hey.... I posted a legit question, Oh Fishy One. :dontknow: :D ........... Could I get an answer? The poor fishes at the pet store are looking for a new home. :( ;)

Have you seen Deuce Bigalow??:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back