Truck Abuse!!!

Been along time since I seen the #'s, but I believe the payload for a RC is right about 900lbs. and I think a QC is 2-300 more.

hay.jpg

here's one from this weekend....:eek:

bout got stuck...twice!!!;)

viperhauler said:
hay.jpg

here's one from this weekend....:eek:

bout got stuck...twice!!!;)
You know Dan, you are really a nice guy, but I think we need to vote you off the island:D :D :D :D

Here's my work truck.....

Pulling the grill to the last GTG....
100_1616.jpg

Loaded with school supply donations from the fire dept....
100_1468.jpg

the FJ Land Cruiser hauler....

100_2084.jpg

I have no problem with an SRT pulling a grill. That grill looks so awesome that it demands to pulled by the best!

these hurt a little, there older pictures I have never posted. long night

Attachments

• l_1edcb67f879b0647d8ad8f30c536f045.jpg
    l_1edcb67f879b0647d8ad8f30c536f045.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 42
  • l_408bdb9c8b125247a261c9dfb5707262.jpg
    l_408bdb9c8b125247a261c9dfb5707262.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 34
  • l_b559e3de4d17c8ee611a0a5d21b2294f.jpg
    l_b559e3de4d17c8ee611a0a5d21b2294f.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 40
  • l_13131023e9a600e24c1cc84276f27fde.jpg
    l_13131023e9a600e24c1cc84276f27fde.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 42
  • l_20df2e07f32d178ac9cf58c56de66c9b.jpg
    l_20df2e07f32d178ac9cf58c56de66c9b.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 48
I didn't get pics, but on Saturday I drove from South FL to Ocala and back to pick up a motor for my sandrail. Then sunday, 2 Home Depot trips. Pavers, sand, concrete, and fence panels. My neighbor was more freaked out I was using it as a truck than I was.

Hello everyone. Please help! I am Mr. Magliato's administrative assistant. I heard a loud thump, found him on the floor of his office. We called emergency services. They are trying to revive him as I type this. Does anyone know what might have triggered this collapse? :dontknow:

joemags54 said:
Hello everyone. Please help! I am Mr. Magliato's administrative assistant. I heard a loud thump, found him on the floor of his office. We called emergency services. They are trying to revive him as I type this. Does anyone know what might have triggered this collapse? :dontknow:
:rofl: :rofl:

I know exactly what happened to Joe, but the ER Doc says I have to get off their computer and get back on my monitor too!

raceram9 said:
use it for what it was ment for haulin ass while haulin your stuff with ya.
Hell yea, Biggest reason I got it over a GT500, Can haul ass, haul more of it and still haul it faster! :vroam:
Also much more of a sleeper and doesn't stand ouit to the cops as much.

If the SRT8 Chally was out then it would have been alot harder decision. If I needed a truck for everyday work hauling/towing etc. then it may be another story, But I Don't! :)

DSC00987.jpg

Then they said there wasn't anything wrong with it.................... then they said that there is something wrong with it but its the supercharger causing WELL FUCK THEM IN THE FUCKING NECK!

LOL notice all the muddy water! Thats from me spending my money on those polaris's (instead of a decent transmission).. Damn I love those things! Hey this is an open invite ANYONE that wants to go ride I've got an extra quad 550 XP for you. Most of the time as getting a setter for the kids is a pain! Zack, James, JAMES (stay away from Ali;) ) Trey, Robert, Ant, ZOLLIE<--!. Hell anyone drop me a line that you like to get muddy and I'll call you when i get on that side of the pond again!

If I had a better camera at the time you could see all the mud on the truck................. So disgusted with it, I won't even move it when I clean it................. LOL no telling when it won't haul it's lard ass back into the drive way. Got scared by that on the transmission before this one............ LOL Whats that word....... O yea GOSSFRABBA!

Last edited:
bigike said:
DSC00987.jpg

Then they said there wasn't anything wrong with it.................... then they said that there is something wrong with it but its the supercharger causing WELL FUCK THEM IN THE FUCKING NECK!

LOL notice all the muddy water! Thats from me spending my money on those polaris's (instead of a decent transmission).. Damn I love those things! Hey this is an open invite ANYONE that wants to go ride I've got an extra quad 550 XP for you. Most of the time as getting a setter for the kids is a pain! Zack, James, JAMES (stay away from Ali;) ) Trey, Robert, Ant, ZOLLIE<--!. Hell anyone drop me a line that you like to get muddy and I'll call you when i get on that side of the pond again!

If I had a better camera at the time you could see all the mud on the truck................. So disgusted with it, I won't even move it when I clean it................. LOL no telling when it won't haul it's lard ass back into the drive way. Got scared by that on the transmission before this one............ LOL Whats that word....... O yea GOSSFRABBA!

LOL, ooozzz frablabla

BigRed460 said:
Badass!!! I have had mine stuck a few times...
so....i really wish i could find the pic of that jobsite last year...the one with the track loader pushing me out by the ball of the hitch!!!!!!...one slip, and that would have been a lousy day...:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back