Truck Abuse!!!

BigRed460 said:
Got one, and it has a v10... wana race?

I don't know what the weight limit is but this (two yards of bank sand) isn't as heavy as the grass and mulch that I put in it. Just be nice to the clutch, take off extremly slow and don't let it slip.

It ain't a viper, it's a truck...

One from moving day, I wasn't even drivin it. Gf had an easy enough time with it loaded...
I DO I DO I DO!!!!!! :D I just shaved 308 lbs off the truck and want to try it out but 34lbs of it was my damn overdrive unit that fedex lost:(

still truck abuse:mad: :mad: :mad:

tail lights suck on the Home Depot abused one.

at least they be clean:rock:

funny they all be red:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

tsmith3 said:
Looks like you have my x-wife in the bed.:marchmellow:

:rofl:

Nuthin makes me giggle more than a good ex-wife joke. :congrats: :congrats:

BigRed460 said:
We need an srt-10 trucks being trucks picture thread. That truck looks badass with that hanging out of it.

I think this thread is it. Let's just keep it going.

This is a FAIL ! SRT10s should not be treated like this :D and no Females over 200ibs (Unless the wife) should be allowed in them

Move this thread to the offensive area...several really ugly pictures here.

You gotta admit though, BigRed's truck has a nice stance in that pic. WHERE YA BEEN ZACK? Haven't seen you since Axxel was in town.

Load it up....the worst you'll do is blow out a shock....it has bump stops! What good is owning a truck if you can't use it! I used to load full pallets (40+/-)of 80 lbs bags of concrete in In my brother's 06 ram 1500, F-150, and a Chevy avalanche.....it can take it!

play the tune of sanford and son...

sanford.jpg

don't gimme shit...i thought i had it saved on my computer....so i had to get it elsewhere.....and i've got plenty more!

that's what they're for:D

Venom Power said:
You gotta admit though, BigRed's truck has a nice stance in that pic. WHERE YA BEEN ZACK? Haven't seen you since Axxel was in town.

I bought a house in Dickinson, I finally finished fixing everything last weekend. I hope I never have to do sheet rock work again...

Plus yall saw how short a leash I have, she hates going fast, and hates it when I race...

BigRed460 said:
I bought a house in Dickinson, I finally finished fixing everything last weekend. I hope I never have to do sheet rock work again...

Plus yall saw how short a leash I have, she hates going fast, and hates it when I race...

You don't have to race or go fast to hang out bro.. You KNOW I don't race.

Coley 1334 said:
This is a FAIL ! SRT10s should not be treated like this :D and no Females over 200ibs (Unless the wife) should be allowed in them

HAHAHA... nice wife disclaimer.

Just thought i would add to the abuse.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 33
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 45