Truck Abuse!!!

BigRed460 said:
these hurt a little, there older pictures I have never posted. long night

At least you had another Dodge yank ya out. :rock:

According to the tire/loading decal on the B-pillar, my 06 RC cargo rating shall not exceed 989 pounds. This rating includes the weight of driver and passenger (2 seat limit for a 06 RC), plus any cargo.

Work truck, movin truck,..............they never know what hit em,and they look real hard at the hood badge, viper powered......:dontknow: then they git it , lol........theres just sumpin bout haulin a ladder passin 80 and 100 k imports....................:rock: :D :rock: ..:burnout:

joemags54 said:
Hello everyone. Please help! I am Mr. Magliato's administrative assistant. I heard a loud thump, found him on the floor of his office. We called emergency services. They are trying to revive him as I type this. Does anyone know what might have triggered this collapse? :dontknow:

Not sure..... :dontknow:

...... Do you have big boobies? :confused: :D :D :D :rock:

:laugh:

Here's one from a gtg a couple years ago. :) ..... "01GTSACRMYNAMEISTOOFUCKINGLONGANDIMADOUCHEFORNOTLOGINGINHEREANYMORE" :)p ) was doing all the heavy lifting. :D :D :D

RAW038.jpg

Black1 said:
Not sure..... :dontknow:

...... Do you have big boobies? :confused: :D :D :D :rock:

:laugh:

Here's one from a gtg a couple years ago. :) ..... "01GTSACRMYNAMEISTOOFUCKINGLONGANDIMADOUCHEFORNOTLOGINGINHEREANYMORE" :)p ) was doing all the heavy lifting. :D :D :D

RAW038.jpg
Very funny Jake!!:p :D What is NOT funny is all that crap in the bed of your truck!!! Feeling woozy again......................................(thump.):thumpdown:

joemags54 said:
Very funny Jake!!:p :D What is NOT funny is all that crap in the bed of your truck!!! Feeling woozy again......................................(thump.):thumpdown:

On the Bed Rug too:mad: :D Waz there Booze involved :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back