Truck died on the highway

It up and running, I took it for a ride around town. All seams well. It was cracked outside of the seal, not the part that goes in the engine, where the mounting bracket meets the actual sensor.

Gotcha, that itself could have changed the gap the PCM needs to see from cam sensor. You can disconnect battery for about 10 minutes and touch cables together to fully drain battery and reset PCM. Good to hear the beast is back!

Got the scanner and cleared the code p1494 and drove it around town again. It didn't come back, so we are good to go. Also while I was under the hood I removed the air deflectors from behind the grille, now I gotta get a can of black to "black out" the silver lines.

Anyone know where I can get a template for spraying a viper logo on the condenser? I seen it on a SRT10 at a show and though it was cool looking. Sorry for being random, that's how I roll, lol.

Got the scanner and cleared the code p1494 and drove it around town again. It didn't come back, so we are good to go. Also while I was under the hood I removed the air deflectors from behind the grille, now I gotta get a can of black to "black out" the silver lines.

Anyone know where I can get a template for spraying a viper logo on the condenser? I seen it on a SRT10 at a show and though it was cool looking. Sorry for being random, that's how I roll, lol.

Most print it on 4 pieces of paper taped together for stencil.
Congrats on the fix!

Well after 2 days of driving the CEL light returned and gives the same code p1494. Pretty frustrated, what else can Be the problem?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back