Truck for sale

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine. Buying land to build a house, soooo, selling the truck. Then, once the house is built, I'LL buy another, and start over again. Here's the details:

19000 miles
Remaining 7 year/75,000 mile warranty
DC Performance Stage 2 flash (still have stock computer)
Bellanger headers, mids and high flow cats
Magnaflow Catback
Hennessey Throttle Body
JMB powder coated valve covers
K&N CAI
170^ Thermostat
LazerLite Tonneau cover
Smoked LED tail/3rd brake lights
Bedrug
X-Metal Lowering kit
CalVue mirrors
06 emblems
Painted door handles
PermaStar coated wheels
Billet center caps
US Speed floor mats
New Yokohama's
1,000,000 coats of Zaino:D

$32,000. And no, I'm not taking anything off.

Last edited:
Remove the wing and maybe nowwhat will pick it up for a spare while working on the supertank :D

Wifey said:
Remove the wing and maybe nowwhat will pick it up for a spare while working on the supertank :D

That would work, as I expect that by the time my house is built, his truck will be for sale, and I'll fly to CA to pick it up!:D

Ron has maintained this truck to Nth degree. He is meticulous at keeping it clean. The person who ends up with this truck will be buying perfection. He goes into convulsions if he sees a smudge on it. He gets out at stop lights to clean dead bugs off the grille. Ron, I'm sorry you have to sell it.

Thanks Big Dave. Don't have to, but it would be one less thing to worry about. The purchase/build will happen regardless. Just trying to get the priorities right. I think it's a good deal considering all the extra's.

outnumbered said:
Thanks Big Dave. Don't have to, but it would be one less thing to worry about. The purchase/build will happen regardless. Just trying to get the priorities right. I think it's a good deal considering all the extra's.
I'd hang onto it as long as possible. You've put so much into it. I know you treat it like one of your own children.

Sorry to hear that Ron :(

I'm with Big Dave, this truck is probably cleaner than the day it rolled off the assembly line ;)

Dude I'm sorry you are selling it.Your truck is sweet and would be a great buy.Sounds like you have a good game plan with the house.Good luck.
O yeah, GO DOPHINS.Wont be long now!

wont grow old said:
Dude I'm sorry you are selling it.Your truck is sweet and would be a great buy.Sounds like you have a good game plan with the house.Good luck.
O yeah, GO DOPHINS.Wont be long now!

I am soooooo ready!!!!!!! Hopefully Trent can deliver.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Having your own house is must thing for sure...........too bad you gotta sell it. Yours is one of the finest examples of a silver QC!

patrick

We built the house we are in now, but we didn't expect the second daughter, and space--for 2 girls, is hard to come by. We expect to really concentrate on bathroom size as well as closet space.

I hope your still planning to go to the Nats. I have an idea. If you display your truck there with a forsale sign in it with a list of all your mods. I think you might be looking for a ride home. Couldn't hurt to try. Maybe get a couple grand more that way too.

outnumbered said:
....We expect to really concentrate on bathroom size as well as closet space.

Smart move. :D LOL! :p

Will you trade for a (stock) Black QC.... a 40oz of Tiger Paw Malt Liquer.... and a 1/2 a Black & Mild? :dontknow: :eek:

..... Good luck with the sale, Ron. You have one of the top 3 best looking trucks on here, IMO. :)

outnumbered said:
We built the house we are in now, but we didn't expect the second daughter, and space--for 2 girls, is hard to come by. We expect to really concentrate on bathroom size as well as closet space.

Right on.........I could use way more closet space myself but living on Maui you gotta make sacrifices.................home prices are through the roof here..........my shack is over $800k and to upgrade would mean over $1mil !! No thanks.....I'll deal with less space.

Good luck with you new child and home.

patrick

SilvrSRT10 said:
I hope your still planning to go to the Nats. I have an idea. If you display your truck there with a forsale sign in it with a list of all your mods. I think you might be looking for a ride home. Couldn't hurt to try. Maybe get a couple grand more that way too.

ABSOLUTELY! There is no way that I'm missing it again. I doubt it will sell by August anyway.

Black1 said:
Smart move. :D LOL! :p

Will you trade for a (stock) Black QC.... a 40oz of Tiger Paw Malt Liquer.... and a 1/2 a Black & Mild? :dontknow: :eek:

..... Good luck with the sale, Ron. You have one of the top 3 best looking trucks on here, IMO. :)

Thanks Jake.

How about an IOU and you can keep it? Man....why are all you guys selling trucks and building houses?:(

Good luck Brother...and you better not buy another one of them damn Harley Trucks.:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back