Truck for sale

KRAZYSRT10 said:
How about an IOU and you can keep it? Man....why are all you guys selling trucks and building houses?:(

Good luck Brother...and you better not buy another one of them damn Harley Trucks.:D:D:D

What you got against Harley Trucks?! :mad:

:D :eek: ;)

Damn Ron I'm sorry to hear bro.... if you decide to part her let me know you've got a few goodies I might want!! :rock: ... Good Luck with the Sale!!

I am getting nervous that I got into the game a little late... It appears that a lot of the senior members are trying to sell :confused:

You have a great looking truck and whoever picks it up will have a sweet ride!

walenator said:
I told a buddy about your truck. Where do you live just in case he is intrested?

Thanks. I'm right outside of Charlotte.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
How about an IOU and you can keep it? Man....why are all you guys selling trucks and building houses?:(

Good luck Brother...and you better not buy another one of them damn Harley Trucks.:D:D:D

Because we can only take so much complaining about the lack of space!:D

amtrucker22 said:
I am getting nervous that I got into the game a little late... It appears that a lot of the senior members are trying to sell :confused:

You have a great looking truck and whoever picks it up will have a sweet ride!

No need to get nervous. I doubt it will sell anyway, so don't write me off as a "former" owner just yet. Besides, like I said, if it does there will most definitely be another in the future. Probably sporting a whistling spinny thing under the hood.:D

outnumbered said:
And I'll throw in the truck for $32,000!

What a deal!

Ummm....I already got one. How about you just give me your rims.:D

Good luck on your build Brother:rock: ....oh, and the sale of your truck.:(

SilvrSRT10 said:
I hope your still planning to go to the Nats. I have an idea. If you display your truck there with a forsale sign in it with a list of all your mods. I think you might be looking for a ride home. Couldn't hurt to try. Maybe get a couple grand more that way too.

I'll probably just get up there and buy more parts.

Sorry to hear your selling, but its for a good cause. Good luck brother!

I third that your truck is absolutely perfect.

Maybe instead of buying a house down there Ill buy your truck for Juliana :D

I am sorry that you have to sell your truck. Good luck with your sale! Don't even leave here! Keep on staying with us! :rock:

HOT RAM said:
Pics ,year, color

Might be interested

Never mind.After re-enabling my signature/avatar/image function I got to see it.I want a 05 RC in black or a VCA 04. Selling my black 04 soon.

HOT RAM said:
Never mind.After re-enabling my signature/avatar/image function I got to see it.I want a 05 RC in black or a VCA 04. Selling my black 04 soon.

No, No, No! You'll just be slower and have less room.:D

outnumbered said:
No, No, No! You'll just be slower and have less room.:D

ha...

your truck is simply one of the cleanest and well set up ones on the board...anyone would be lucky to have it...

Nowwhat said:
ha...

your truck is simply one of the cleanest and well set up ones on the board...anyone would be lucky to have it...

Thanks.....just needs about 15lbs. of boost!

outnumbered said:
Thanks.....just needs about 15lbs. of boost!

sure after you spend the $25k to get to 15lbs of boost you can sell the truck for $37,000.....better stick with the house plan....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back