Truck for sale

Just washed her for the last time, and filled the bed with all the stock parts. I even labeled all the smaller nuts and bolts and put them in baggies. He will get the window sticker and all service records, along with a free year of Sirius radio. Hopefully, this will be the BEST used car transaction he has ever had.

Doing your best to improve US/Canadian relations...

I still remember the it was the Canadians that hid a huge number of Americans in their embassy in Iran to protect them from the revolutionary guard...

Thanks to all of Canada for being there when we need you!

Prof said:
I still remember the it was the Canadians that hid a huge number of Americans in their embassy in Iran to protect them from the revolutionary guard...

Thanks to all of Canada for being there when we need you!

Amen to that...............:burnout:

D

So Ron, Lets do a little wheel swap. He'll never know the difference. I'll drive down and take care of everything. Just leave it out in the driveway and don't check on it for a couple hours. So whadaya say???:D

I was really hoping my friend would have dumped his other truck and picked yours up. This doesn't give you an excuse to leave. Only Mikey can grant a separation, with approval from Silver and Walt.:D I do wish you the best. You are a class act.

Well I am the new owner of Ron's truck and am very excited about it. I have looked for a long time to get one and this is by far the nicest one I have seen. And as far as the wheels I think I will notice. Looking forward to posting more on this board.

Gquinn1980 said:
Well I am the new owner of Ron's truck and am very excited about it. I have looked for a long time to get one and this is by far the nicest one I have seen. And as far as the wheels I think I will notice. Looking forward to posting more on this board.
Welcome, you got a goodie :rock: :rock: :D

Yes, welcome and you are dealing with a stand up man...and you found one of the most desirable QC's around.

Gquinn1980 said:

LOL! Big Dave, you got busted. Don't worry Gord, nothing is being taken off the truck...except maybe that thing under the hood:D . The Miata could use some extra horses.

Prof said:
Yes, welcome and you are dealing with a stand up man...and you found one of the most desirable QC's around.

Thanks for the compliments Roy.

outnumbered said:
LOL! Big Dave, you got busted. Don't worry Gord, nothing is being taken off the truck...except maybe that thing under the hood:D . The Miata could use some extra horses.
Yeah, I was messin' with ya. I figured you had clued the new owner into this place and he would at least be lurking.

Gord, you are getting one fantastic truck. You probably don't need to do a thing to it other than keep it clean. It has been kept surgically clean under the care of Dr. Outnumbered and expects that tradition to continue. Don't be surprised if someone arrives unannounced and starts checking your truck with a white glove. Ron will be keeping tabs on you.

Welcome to the site and enjoy your new ride.

Gquinn1980 said:

Congrats on buying probably the finest used truck ever!!! Mine wasnt that clean when it was new!! LOL

Ron, sorry you had to sell her, but I know we all need homes....................cant be "sleeping in a van down by the river"!!! LOL

patrick

Well I hope I can live up to what this truck is used to. I already cleared a spot in the garage for it, So I am ready for whenever it arrives. I cant wait to drive it.

Gquinn1980 said:
Well I hope I can live up to what this truck is used to. I already cleared a spot in the garage for it, So I am ready for whenever it arrives. I cant wait to drive it.
It needs completely detailed every 100 miles at least :D :D :D :rock:

Gquinn1980 said:

Never let a bug lay splattered on the truck for more than 15 minutes; always keep the fenderwells and inner wheels clean, and never ever wash her with anything other than Zaino and you'll be fine.

Shhhhh, don't tell Ron (edited oops) about the paisley Maple leaf paint job with all the colors of fall and the moose horns mounted on the hood ;) ;) :D

Last edited:
outnumbered said:
Never let a bug lay splattered on the truck for more than 15 minutes; always keep the fenderwells and inner wheels clean, and never ever wash her with anything other than Zaino and you'll be fine.

Ron, If you haven't already....you need to provide him with a list of emergency products to "clean on the go" as you have done. :D

Gord, If you come up to a railroad crossing and it doesn't look like your going anywhere in the next 30 seconds. This is a great opportunity to hop out and do a once around the truck to make sure there aren't any little smudges or dead bugs on the truck. Have a soft terry cloth or microfiber towel in hand and a bottle of Zaino quick detailer just in case.:D

Ron actually use to do this. So you know how meticulous he's been about your new truck. Again, you've bought one of this sites most well taken care of trucks.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back