Truck of the Year Announcement !!!!!!!!

Hi Jeff, what exactly is this thread/and the photos for? Are these the photos we're getting judged on? Just curious as I have 80 something photos of The Batram and the few I splashed on this thread aren't the best of the best. Will there be an actual "TOTY" vote style thread where the 11/12 members can post as many photos as they like to help their cause?

As always, thanks for your work. :)

Good question.......

I plan on putting the poll together and posting it on the 20th.

I wanted to put more than one picture per truck in the poll post. I was hoping to get several for each truck (no limit on what you post or any of the other TOTM winners).

I was hoping to get outside shots, inside, engine, anything that makes a truck stand out.

I also did this because I know some of the ealier winners might have current mods they want to show off.

So post anything you would like me to use.

You will still be able to post addition pictures once the poll has begun.

Just trying to let everyone promote there their truck the best they can, after all, this is Truck of The Year and may the Best Truck Win

Jeff

Just don't forget to vote when it counts

faslane505 said:
my votes for CarlWalski...
LOL thanks mate. :)

Thanks Jeff, please disregard my last photos, I'll post the several images I'd like shown later on tonight or tomorrow. How many were you after exactly to be shown up the top? 5, 6, 7?

Cheers,
Carl

Carlwalski said:
LOL thanks mate. :)

Thanks Jeff, please disregard my last photos, I'll post the several images I'd like shown later on tonight or tomorrow. How many were you after exactly to be shown up the top? 5, 6, 7?

Cheers,
Carl

6-9

:D

ViperJeff said:

Thanks Jeff, below are my official 9 images for your TOTY poll. Was hard to narrow them down.
I will post more in the actual TOTY thread when the time comes. :)

Cheers,
Carlwalski
The Batram

Batram1-1.jpg

Batram3.jpg

Batram2.jpg

Batram4.jpg

Batram5.jpg

Batram6.jpg

Batram7.jpg

Batram8.jpg

Batram9.jpg

Now thats a good 9.....

refering to one of your earlier posts i dont agree with what you said ..... i think this whole thing just became way to complicated thats all........

Here's what I'm working on for the poll

January 2009 TOTM Winner

TNVIPER.gif

August 2009 Winner

Begood.gif

May 2009 Winner

CARLWALSKI.gif

TNVIPER said:
His choice of pictures for the sample helped..LOL..:D
:D

:congrats: :congrats:

heres a few more.......