Truck Stolen

hey juan, sorry to hear what happened. Personally I would be kinda happy if I got my truck stolen as long as I didnt get back. I have to say, I'm quite surprised they made off with it. I wonder how the thieves were able to bypass the sentry key system...Or did you leave the keys in it? Regardless, I hope things work out for you and that you get it back in flawless condition.

Hey, there's over 200,000 mine shafts within 30 miles of where I live. Seems they are always finding people like this at the bottom of them.

Good luck, getting it back.

Plenty of hog farms around here. They eat bones and all. Nothing left once them piggies are done. If you find out who, I am sure us good old boys will figure out a way to take care of them.

-Muzzy

Muzzy said:
Plenty of hog farms around here. They eat bones and all. Nothing left once them piggies are done. If you find out who, I am sure us good old boys will figure out a way to take care of them.

-Muzzy

There was a serial killer in Vancouver Canada that would dispose of his victims by feeding them to his hogs on his hog farm. This guy stumped the Police for years before he was caught.

My sis and brother-in-law work for the Vancouver Police Department.

Thanks for the well wishes. Adjuster will send me a total sometime soon. Truck is at the body shop, lets see what they have to fix. :(

Hope so D, here are some pics of the damage:
Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Pic9.jpg

Pic8.jpg

Pic7.jpg

Pic6.jpg

Pic5.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Pic3.jpg

JEEZUS!

What did they do, steal it and take it for a joy ride and ditch it?!? They did quite a number to it . . :( :eek: :(

Very sorry to see Juan. Your insurance company should take great care of you.

Good Lord! That's a total bunch of crap - I hope that those bashtards eventually rot in jail for a while. It totally erks me when people take advantage of the things that others work damn hard to get - I'm in with whoever started the, "beating them down and feeding them to the pigs" idea. I hope all turns out well.

Wow! That is bad!

Looks like the f**kers had fun:(:mad:

Hope they fix it right!

That just sucks man:mad:

But look on the bright side.................................Long live the wing:rock: :D

Juan, so sorry to hear about your truck, I hope they catch whoever did that and fix her up better than new. I know its not much but I have a set of taillights off my 06 you can have if they fit. Let us know what the insurance company says

omg juan.........I would not want my truck back......You should talk to the body shop and see if they can get it totalled....If you want to take it to a shop thats expensive, try marcos autobody in San Marino...Its like a mile or 2 from where you work..Its on las tunas ...

The no start card is a great safe guard. Someone can drag it off, but no one will drive it away. And without a program card, no one will start that vehicle.

I use mine frequently (another advantage of the VEC!).

Some of you won't agree with this, but most trucks like our are stolen by kids. I would hate for some teen to kill himself in my truck because he didn't know what he had in his hands. I've been the reason for too many deaths in my life time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back