Truck Stolen

Prof said:
Some of you won't agree with this, but most trucks like our are stolen by kids. I would hate for some teen to kill himself in my truck because he didn't know what he had in his hands. I've been the reason for too many deaths in my life time.

Your nicer than me Roy............if the bastage died stealing my truck..........I would see it as "eye for an eye" justice and too bad so sad we have a dead thief!!! Just like if some mofo breaks into my house to steal or cause harm to me or my GF.............I should be able to pump him full of lead and have the local PD back me and possibly thank me!!!:D

Sorry about your truck dude...........those pics are harsh. Talking with my car insurance company just last month I change my deductable with regards to theft or damage. Insurance guy said to me, "I dont want to pay a high deductable if the damage was caused by somebody else or if my car was stolen". I agreed and lowered my deductable.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Sorry about your truck dude...........those pics are harsh. Talking with my car insurance company just last month I change my deductable with regards to theft or damage. Insurance guy said to me, "I dont want to pay a high deductable if the damage was caused by somebody else or if my car was stolen". I agreed and lowered my deductable.

patrick

Sound advise.:rock:

It looks worse than I thought :( :( Bastards :mad: How in the world did they pull that off? The windows don't look broken and the handles look intact. Dickwads anyways :( I hope your insurance company will take care of you and the body shop can buff that all out just like new again ... Good Luck Juan :rock:

Prof said:
Some of you won't agree with this, but most trucks like our are stolen by kids. I would hate for some teen to kill himself in my truck because he didn't know what he had in his hands.

That is what I call "natural selection". Self elimination from the gene pool. :evil:

-Muzzy

The problem with natural selection is that the person that is usually selected is the next door neighbor kid who is feeding your cat for the weekend or your nephew who knows that you off on a business trip for two or three days.

Kids do, they seldom think. They are like steel balls in a pinball game...they just go from experience to experience without much thought about the consequences or issues involved. I was one of those, I can't tell you how many times I "stole" the family car for joy rides, starting at about the age of 13.

man i feel real bad for you they messed your truck up bad. some day maybe the ass that stole it will own something nice and somebody will screw over him to .

Prof said:
The problem with natural selection is that the person that is usually selected is the next door neighbor kid who is feeding your cat for the weekend or your nephew who knows that you off on a business trip for two or three days.

Kids do, they seldom think. They are like steel balls in a pinball game...they just go from experience to experience without much thought about the consequences or issues involved. I was one of those, I can't tell you how many times I "stole" the family car for joy rides, starting at about the age of 13.
I knew that you and I connected at a very primitive level :D We were both delinquents :rock: :rock:

Prof said:

Yes, but we all survived to tell about it. I did some crazy stuff as a youth. I also knew my limits and that of what I was driving. That's the difference between us and those that are feeding the worms.

-Muzzy

Juan, Make sure they take a look inside the motor. Have them pull the oil pan and look inside. We've had some vandals put crap in the tanks and oil filler after they were done. Bastards.

TheSickness said:
I knew that you and I connected at a very primitive level :D We were both delinquents :rock: :rock:

You may have been a delinquent...I was just a mis-understood prodigy exercising my inquisitive nature in a slightly antisocial manner.

Juan, sorry for your loss bro, that sux....

I'm with you guys - got no issue eliminating theives from existence....:mad:

sorry to hear that. I hate people who steal, but at least you got the truck back. Most never see their cars again or they get torched.

I thought that these trucks had a chip in the key and it could not be started with out the key period.

Prof said:

I did my fair share of terrible things when I was a teenager, but never destruction on a level like that. That's just wrong. And you know damn well it was a couple of kids. A "pro" thief would have stripped that truck..at least the wheels and the entire stereo system. It's obvious that this was done by a couple of stupid kids.

And I guarantee they knew what was under the hood of that thing...That's why they stole it in the first place. Looks to me like they couldn't keep the ass-end straight.

Juan, check out around your neighborhood once the "heat" cools down. Listen for a piece of junk with the bass thumping, and look inside. I bet after a while you'll come across an Infinity sub that belongs in a Viper truck in some Honda or something instead. Then you'll have found the little bastard who did this to you.

sealalot said:
... And you know damn well it was a couple of kids. A "pro" thief would have stripped that truck..at least the wheels and the entire stereo system. It's obvious that this was done by a couple of stupid kids.

And I guarantee they knew what was under the hood of that thing...That's why they stole it in the first place. Looks to me like they couldn't keep the ass-end straight.

Juan, check out around your neighborhood once the "heat" cools down. Listen for a piece of junk with the bass thumping, and look inside. I bet after a while you'll come across an Infinity sub that belongs in a Viper truck in some Honda or something instead. Then you'll have found the little bastard who did this to you.

Makes a lot of sense to me. Did they steal the keys to get the truck?

patrick

Well, as an end to all of this, the truck had been declared a total loss, insurance has covered the remaining balance of the debt to the leinholder, so I am officially relieved of a truck. Not sure what comes next, but I dont think I can own another SRT Ram again. Thanks for all the advice and support, it definately helped out a lot.

It really sucks that those of us who have nice things thruogh hard work, education, etc have to go through this on occasion from those who cant or dont want to work to earn the things they have (more like dont have).

Sorry 'bout the truck, any plans for anything else right now?

Well we know where you can pick up a cheap CE with a little front end damage. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back